SoB Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical Something Beautiful forum. Discuss whatever it is that you want to discuss!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bass Players Unite!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Crystalman85

Bass Players Unite! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bass Players Unite!   Bass Players Unite! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:43 pm

Great news everyone. the temptation's wings album is finally complete. right now I'm making copies.
Back to top Go down
Crystalman85

PostSubject: Re: Bass Players Unite!   Bass Players Unite! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 12:00 am

I've recently purchased a fernandes gravity 5x 5-string bass and it sounds awesome. it sounds real punchy for a passive bass. I've been curious about fernandes basses for a long time and I finally has a chance to purchase one of their passive basses. their passive basses sounds amazing. I definitely would recommend these basses to anyone looking for a good passive bass to own and for those looking for something of a back-up bass.
Back to top Go down
Crystalman85

PostSubject: Re: Bass Players Unite!   Bass Players Unite! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 10:57 pm

I've recently started a soundclick website of sounds samples that I've made. I've recorded sound samples of the korg ax3000b and the rocktron utopia b100. here's the link to my soundclick website.

www.soundclick.com/crystalman85

feel free to check them out and tell me what you think.
Back to top Go down
Crystalman85

PostSubject: Re: Bass Players Unite!   Bass Players Unite! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:54 pm

I recently purchased a zoom b2.1u and it sounds awesome. pretty soon I'll be recording sound samples of the zoom b2.1u and post them on my soundclick website.
Back to top Go down
Crystalman85

PostSubject: Re: Bass Players Unite!   Bass Players Unite! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:59 pm

I've recently recorded sound samples of the zoom b2.1u feel free to check it out.

www.soundclick.com/crystalman85

Also feel free to check out some of my other sound samples and tell me what you think.
Back to top Go down
Crystalman85

PostSubject: Re: Bass Players Unite!   Bass Players Unite! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 6:08 pm

Since I've mentioned soundclick on my last post on this thread, I have started a soundclick website of my band temptation's wings. here's the link.

www.soundclick.com/temptationswings

Feel free to check it out. also I plan to release a second temptation's wings album. it'll be entitled "Power of lust". and it'll be released real soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bass Players Unite!   Bass Players Unite! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bass Players Unite!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2