SoB Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical Something Beautiful forum. Discuss whatever it is that you want to discuss!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduce Yourself...

Go down 
+10
IAMB_JOHNNY
Jamo
Machine
Furious Ric
SoBDale
Sen
sextonshaft
RevArielle
Beebaboo
The Matt Wolf
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hush

Hush

Introduce Yourself... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself...   Introduce Yourself... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:08 am

Sorry, sir!! I guess I just get too carried away sometimes!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/nikihush
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself...   Introduce Yourself... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 11:12 am

Haha

At ease soldiers! As you were.
Back to top Go down
Crystalman85

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself...   Introduce Yourself... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:34 pm

Hush wrote:
ALL ABOUT HUSH

Sometimes I play bass. I have a Dean that I just love. It has the same body as Dimebag's guitars. It needs new pickups, and the neck is bowing slightly. I still love it, tho.

-Hush

Hey hush, that dean you've mention. it's a dean ml. awesome guitar. I own a dean ml bass which I play in my brother's band. sounds awesome for a bass that costs 200 dollars. I also own a dean edge 5 5-string bass which I play in my side-project. and it sounded fantastic. even though dean is more focus on their guitars, they do make awesome basses. Cool
Back to top Go down
Hush

Hush

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself...   Introduce Yourself... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:53 pm

Yeah, I love my Dean!! It is a lot of fun to play, even more so before it got fucked up. I thought about getting a new bass, but I really just want to restore that one. I would like to get an acoustic bass, tho.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/nikihush
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself...   Introduce Yourself... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoB Forum :: Random Stuff :: Talk about any random thing you can think of-
Jump to: