SoB Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical Something Beautiful forum. Discuss whatever it is that you want to discuss!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduce Yourself...

Go down 
+10
IAMB_JOHNNY
Jamo
Machine
Furious Ric
SoBDale
Sen
sextonshaft
RevArielle
Beebaboo
The Matt Wolf
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

Introduce Yourself... Empty
PostSubject: Introduce Yourself...   Introduce Yourself... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:34 am

Name: Matt Wolf

Hometown: Chicago, IL

Occupation: By day a mild-mannered IT guy, but at night when the moon becomes full I transform into "The Matt Wolf", photo-journalist, roadie, waterboy, walking merch table.

Hobbies: Playing guitar, taking pictures, watching TV, listening to music.
Back to top Go down
Beebaboo

Beebaboo

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself...   Introduce Yourself... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 6:51 pm

Name: Tony Manetti

Hobbies: Playing guitar, lurking the 'net, and listening to music.
Back to top Go down
http://www.new.facehttps://www.facebook.com/Beebaboo?ref=profile
RevArielle

RevArielle

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself...   Introduce Yourself... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 12:47 am

Name: The Reverend Arielle Phillips

Hometown: Cincinnati, OH

Occupation: My "day jobs" include working at a high end shoe store, a Halloween store, and being a model for an art class. My "night jobs" include fetish model, professional bikini wrestler/fight trainer, convention whore, shameless promoter, and SoB groupie.

Hobbies: Working hard and partying hard.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Minnie_Page
sextonshaft

sextonshaft

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself...   Introduce Yourself... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 1:22 am

Name: Meatshield

Occupation: Lol i do alot of crap for a small company. I cant have a title cuz my boss has A.D.D when it comes to business.

Hobbies: TV, Video Games, Drums, Music, and drinking.
Back to top Go down
Sen

Sen

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself...   Introduce Yourself... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 10:16 am

Name: Eric McGhee (Sen)

Occupation: IT at a major hotel brand, and graphic artist when time permits, current student.

Hobbies: Creating games, taking over the world gradually, entourage, tiny bodyguard (but effective), resident ninja (lol)
Back to top Go down
SoBDale

SoBDale

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself...   Introduce Yourself... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 2:19 am

Name: Dale Tippett, Jr.

Hobbies: Metal Gear Solid, Lissnin' to podcasts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.denythepain.com
Furious Ric

Furious Ric

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself...   Introduce Yourself... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 2:07 pm

Name: Furious Fucking Ric: The Classiest Motherfucker Around

Occupation: I'm just the guy who does the thing. Currently working on a campaign for immigrant rights in the north/northwest suburbs of Chicago. After the election, provided the revolution doesn't take hold, I will be going back to the relaxed world of union organizing.

Hobbies: Hastening the coming revolution, playing entirely too many video games.
Back to top Go down
Machine

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself...   Introduce Yourself... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 11:55 pm

Name: Doyle Collett

Hobbies: Play guitar, jam to tunes (currently have the new All That Remains on rotation) and cracking smart/rude ass jokes on friends
Back to top Go down
Jamo

Jamo

PostSubject: Introduce Yourself...   Introduce Yourself... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:01 pm

Name: Jamin Giel

Hometown: Norridge, IL

Hobbies: Video games, movies, eating, pretty much anything that does not involve a lot of moving.
Back to top Go down
IAMB_JOHNNY

IAMB_JOHNNY

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself...   Introduce Yourself... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 6:11 pm

Name: Johnny V8

Occupation: Interactive Developer for a pharmaceutical advertising company.

Hobbies: Music, Welding, Electronics, Tinkering w Cars & Motorcycles, and BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/amusicchicago
The Dominant Jean

The Dominant Jean

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself...   Introduce Yourself... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 4:28 pm

Name: Jean Tippett

Hobbies: Cooking...for Dale, Mapquesting...for Dale, Looking up open bank branches...for Dale, Researching Metra schedules and stations...for Dale, Making coffee...yup, you guessed it...for Dale

Last edited by The Dominant Jean on Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself...   Introduce Yourself... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 4:34 pm

You sound like my sister!
Back to top Go down
SoBDale

SoBDale

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself...   Introduce Yourself... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 1:27 am

hey jean, this coffee cup ain't gonna fill itself....
Back to top Go down
RevArielle

RevArielle

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself...   Introduce Yourself... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 1:53 am

I can make coffee for Dale now!!! ^_^

....as long as someone else turns the coffee maker on. ^_~ <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Minnie_Page
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself...   Introduce Yourself... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 6:24 pm

I noticed we have a few new users.

Feel free to introduce yourselves if you haven't already. Beer
Back to top Go down
Abstrakt

Abstrakt

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself...   Introduce Yourself... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:18 pm

Heyo!

Name~ Abstrakt, The Ultra~Violet Catastrophie

Place where I'm livin~ B-town, IN

Occupation~ Fundraiser (not to mention convention whore, model, and All Around Awesome)

Hobbies~ Being cute?
Back to top Go down
SoBDale

SoBDale

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself...   Introduce Yourself... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:18 pm

lol! Glad to have you cutie!
Back to top Go down
Crystalman85

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself...   Introduce Yourself... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 3:30 am

Name: Alex skibicki

Hometown:Chicago, Il.

Hobbies: music, anime, video games, surfing the internet, movies, drinking wine, and drinking pepsi-cola(lol).

Last edited by Crystalman85 on Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hush

Hush

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself...   Introduce Yourself... I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 1:53 am

ALL ABOUT HUSH

I'm a tracking and mixing engineer for all genres of music. Can you guess my favorite???

The pre amp I want is $6,000.00. It's an SSL. I don't think I will ever own it in my lifetime.

I live in Aurora, and drive to Chicago damn near every day to work. And I have a horrible sense of direction.

My hair was once caught in Dale's armpit.

I have two tarantulas I keep as pets. The big one tried to bite me.

My tarantulas eat live mice for dinner.

I love coffee, and anything with caffeine. I never order coffee off the menu at the coffee house. It's a surprise every time.

I once went to a forest preserve, and that night went to a session with a new client. After my session, I found a tick embedded behind my ear. Which means the tick was crawling on me while I was in session.

Sometimes I play bass. I have a Dean that I just love. It has the same body as Dimebag's guitars. It needs new pickups, and the neck is bowing slightly. I still love it, tho.

I like Hello Kitty stuff.

My favorite movie of all time is UHF. I can quote the entire movie.

I can speak fluent pig latin.

I don't sleep much.

I love to watch cartoons.

I like animated versions of myself. I'm kind of a nerd like that.

I love pictures, especially if they are of people I know and care about.

My favorite band is Fear Factory, tho I was disappointed with their last album. I could have mixed it better.

A lot of my clients are rappers. I am awesome at mixing hip hop.

I like to drink beer sometimes. But not Budweiser. It tastes like piss water to me. Not that I have ever tasted piss. I suppose if I was stranded in a desert, I would drink piss-but only to stay alive. And I'd have to be REALLY thirsty.

What is the difference between a smart midget and a venereal disease? Well, one's a cunning runt....

I enjoy chatting it up with new people, so send me a message anytime!!

-Hush
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/nikihush
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself...   Introduce Yourself... I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 7:14 am

Dear Hush,

I see that you posted a picture in the pets thread... which i assume are spiders... please remove them... they scare me. Evil or Very Mad

Matt
Back to top Go down
Furious Ric

Furious Ric

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself...   Introduce Yourself... I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 1:34 pm

The Matt Wolf wrote:
Dear Hush,

I see that you posted a picture in the pets thread... which i assume are spiders... please remove them... they scare me. Evil or Very Mad

Matt

Shut up Ric.
Back to top Go down
Hush

Hush

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself...   Introduce Yourself... I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 2:04 pm

Do you mean spiders as in pubes?? Because that's gross, and I don't know how anyone could say something like that. haha!

But I really DO keep tarantulas, I feed them live mice. The larger one is really aggressive, and tries to bite me. Her name is Snowflake. She is a Brazilian Pink Salmon Bird Eater. Her fangs are the size of my cat's claws. My smaller one, Sunshine, is a bit more friendly. She will crawl on you, but mostly runs away from you when you try to pick her up. She's a Rosehair, and cute as a button!!!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/nikihush
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself...   Introduce Yourself... I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 3:03 pm

Nope they are all evil and should be eliminated.

Please no more spider talk on the forum! Unless its about a spiderman movie or video game. Spiderman
Back to top Go down
Furious Ric

Furious Ric

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself...   Introduce Yourself... I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:54 pm

Introduce Yourself... Spider_pig
Back to top Go down
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself...   Introduce Yourself... I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 5:33 pm

I'll allow that! pig pig
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself...   Introduce Yourself... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoB Forum :: Random Stuff :: Talk about any random thing you can think of-
Jump to: