SoB Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical Something Beautiful forum. Discuss whatever it is that you want to discuss!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SoBcast Discussion

Go down 
+8
RevArielle
IAMB_JOHNNY
FullMetalJustin
Furious Ric
Beebaboo
sextonshaft
SoBDale
The Matt Wolf
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Hush

Hush

SoBcast Discussion - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoBcast Discussion   SoBcast Discussion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:46 pm

So I listened to the podcast....pee bucket? What the hell is that?!?!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/nikihush
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

PostSubject: Re: SoBcast Discussion   SoBcast Discussion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:46 am

We recorded a Board Meeting last night, so keep an eye up in the coming few days for that.
Back to top Go down
Hush

Hush

PostSubject: Re: SoBcast Discussion   SoBcast Discussion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:17 am

Hey, Matt!! What ever happened to that audio you guys recorded from when we tracked Lay Down?? Because that was funny!!! Are you going to put it in a podcast???
Back to top Go down
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

PostSubject: Re: SoBcast Discussion   SoBcast Discussion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:17 am

Dale has all that stuff locked away in a vault somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Furious Ric

Furious Ric

PostSubject: Re: SoBcast Discussion   SoBcast Discussion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 7:56 pm

Hush wrote:
Hey, Matt!! What ever happened to that audio you guys recorded from when we tracked Lay Out?? Because that was funny!!! Are you going to put it in a podcast???

Fixed it for you.
Back to top Go down
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

PostSubject: Re: SoBcast Discussion   SoBcast Discussion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 6:51 pm

New Board Meeting Podcast up!!!!
Back to top Go down
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

PostSubject: Re: SoBcast Discussion   SoBcast Discussion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:20 am

Haha funny podcast. I had a hard time hearing everything on the train though. Kinda quiet...

I loved the intro and ending parts... and everything in between.

Except when Aimee was funnier than me!
Back to top Go down
Furious Ric

Furious Ric

PostSubject: Re: SoBcast Discussion   SoBcast Discussion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 4:57 pm

The Matt Wolf wrote:
Aimee is funnier than me!

There, fixed it for you.
Back to top Go down
Hush

Hush

PostSubject: Re: SoBcast Discussion   SoBcast Discussion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:59 pm

Thumbs up, Furious Editor!!
Back to top Go down
Kevin WK

Kevin WK

PostSubject: Re: SoBcast Discussion   SoBcast Discussion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:54 pm

ha, great podcast guys. I can't wait to crash another one!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/kevinWK
specialed

PostSubject: Re: SoBcast Discussion   SoBcast Discussion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:16 am

IAM A PC , Dude i can not walk around that store with out laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

PostSubject: Re: SoBcast Discussion   SoBcast Discussion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:23 pm

I was on the train this morning and noticed Dale's Bored meeting intros get more and more excited each episode. The first one just an announcement, where as the last one that was published sounds more and more like a monster truck commercial.
Back to top Go down
FullMetalJustin
Admin
FullMetalJustin

PostSubject: Re: SoBcast Discussion   SoBcast Discussion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 9:28 pm

Something like a new podcast has just been uploaded. Check it on iTunes in a couple of hours!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.denythepain.com
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

PostSubject: Re: SoBcast Discussion   SoBcast Discussion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:56 am

At first I was sad at the mockery at my expense... but except for the dead air... That was one of the funnier podcasts.

So... You're Welcome!
Back to top Go down
SoBDale

SoBDale

PostSubject: Re: SoBcast Discussion   SoBcast Discussion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:56 am

The fact that we needed to mock you for most of the show should demonstrate how lost we are without you. After all, mockery is the new best form of flattery... You buying any of this?

Yeah, we just had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT.

This one really demonstrated why it usually takes me forever to put up a podcast. Really, can you imagine if i tried to clean it up and get rid of the dead air and stuff to put something that resembled a show together? That would have killed me!

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.denythepain.com
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

PostSubject: Re: SoBcast Discussion   SoBcast Discussion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:42 pm

Ok so I randomly found that there are 2 new brief podcasts promoting upcoming shows and giving you the chance to hear a few songs off of 'Songs About Angels'.

Check them out!

Also keep an eye on this section and the podcast section of www.denythepain.com for more regular updates and releases.
Back to top Go down
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

PostSubject: Re: SoBcast Discussion   SoBcast Discussion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:01 am

Wow there's another podcast up on iTunes.

This week on the Bored Meeting, the guys talk about Justin and Ric's adventure to the Megadeth/Machine Head show in Milwaukee!

This episode features Furious Ric, J and Dale from Something Beautiful, and The MattWolf.

www.denythepain.com

This episode was recorded in my condo and smoke free.
Back to top Go down
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

PostSubject: Re: SoBcast Discussion   SoBcast Discussion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:05 pm

Check out the podcast section for a special thanksgiving edition. It's my own podcast called 'To Those Whose Love of Taste Has Gone Away'.

Check it out and think of me while you are enjoying your Thanksgiving meal...

TheMattWolf Presents : To Those Whose Love of Taste Has Gone Away

In a world full of flavor...one man stands tall against the sapidity that life has to offer!!!

www.denythepain.com
Back to top Go down
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

PostSubject: Re: SoBcast Discussion   SoBcast Discussion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 4:02 pm

New podcast is online. Check it out on iTunes or you can download it at www.denythepain.com

Dale's burger:
SoBcast Discussion - Page 9 IMG00208-20091128-1146

Smokin in Dales van watching the long lines at Kuma's:
SoBcast Discussion - Page 9 IMG00210-20091128-1223
Back to top Go down
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

PostSubject: Re: SoBcast Discussion   SoBcast Discussion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 2:27 pm

There is an On The Road podcast up from YOTI. Check out everyone mocking my tastebuds and hear me sing Demanufacture with Dale and Justin.
Back to top Go down
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

PostSubject: Re: SoBcast Discussion   SoBcast Discussion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 2:30 pm

For those too lazy to read, or if you just want to hear it read the way Ric intended... Deny This is now in audio format in the podcast section. Ric is playing catch-up with the 1st four, but will hopefully have a new one up soon. Also included in these podcasts are audio clips to make his references sound funnier/metal-er....

Enjoy!

Please post comments about the podcasts in here. Suggestions welcome!
Back to top Go down
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

PostSubject: Re: SoBcast Discussion   SoBcast Discussion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:21 pm

A new Bored Meeting is up as well as a new SoBulletin with a very old old demo of crimson and violet. It has a piano intro and different lyrics. Check them both out!

Metal Banana
Back to top Go down
Hush

Hush

PostSubject: Re: SoBcast Discussion   SoBcast Discussion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:45 pm

Okay, so that song at the end of the latest bulletin is a rough mix after tracking. I'm a much better engineer than that! Razz
Back to top Go down
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

PostSubject: Re: SoBcast Discussion   SoBcast Discussion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:27 am

All I know is that Hush is for sure the bass player in that band! haha

New On The Road podcast is up from Saturday's Nitecap show. Clips from Blackjack Daniels, SoB, and Power Junkie. There are a few funny little clip montages as well as a surprise from IAMB!

Check it out. Isn't it great to have such quick turn around!!??!

Let me know what you think!
Back to top Go down
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

PostSubject: Re: SoBcast Discussion   SoBcast Discussion - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 2:27 pm

To clarify Dale's plug for We Are Music

http://www.wearemusic.net/
5709 W Irving Park Road
Chicago, IL 60634
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SoBcast Discussion   SoBcast Discussion - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SoBcast Discussion
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next