SoB Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical Something Beautiful forum. Discuss whatever it is that you want to discuss!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favorite Drink

Go down 
+7
Furious Ric
FullMetalJustin
SoBDale
Jamo
RevArielle
Beebaboo
The Matt Wolf
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Crystalman85

Favorite Drink - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Drink   Favorite Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 11:48 pm

The Matt Wolf wrote:
You fancy pants wine-o people lost me at "Red"

Do you drink wine, matt?

Last edited by Crystalman85 on Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Furious Ric

Furious Ric

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Drink   Favorite Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 12:01 am

The Dominant Jean wrote:
I'm partial to a nice Malbec, myself. I will drink Merlot AND I discovered a wonderful Ethiopian red called Gouder...fantastic!
Pinot Grigio will work if I want something refreshing. I am not liking the Savignon Blancs that I've come across lately.

Which one of those is the kind that comes in a box?
Back to top Go down
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Drink   Favorite Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 12:44 am

I drink wine only if im that desperate for a drink.

I'd drink alot of things before Wine
Back to top Go down
The Dominant Jean

The Dominant Jean

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Drink   Favorite Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:16 am

Furious Ric wrote:
The Dominant Jean wrote:
I'm partial to a nice Malbec, myself. I will drink Merlot AND I discovered a wonderful Ethiopian red called Gouder...fantastic!
Pinot Grigio will work if I want something refreshing. I am not liking the Savignon Blancs that I've come across lately.

Sorry Ric,
None of those come in a box. I believe the "boxed varieties" are limited to non-wines like sangria and white zin, but that's just my bias...yeesh...I'm grossed out just thinking about it. I suppose boxed wine is fine to use if your making a punch or someting. I know I sound like a snob, and I'm ok with that.
Back to top Go down
The Dominant Jean

The Dominant Jean

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Drink   Favorite Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:34 am

The Matt Wolf wrote:
I drink wine only if im that desperate for a drink.

I'd drink alot of things before Wine

I don't care for the designer redbull this or pinktini that...but if that's your bag, I won't jugde.
Back to top Go down
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Drink   Favorite Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:48 am

That was a low dig.

I don't drink anything pink or containing the word "tini".

Redbull with Jager maybe... only after SoB though.
Back to top Go down
FullMetalJustin
Admin
FullMetalJustin

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Drink   Favorite Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 12:39 pm

Jagerbombs are good!!! I'm not quite sure what a "pinktini" is but if it tastes good I'll drink it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.denythepain.com
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Drink   Favorite Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 1:47 pm

Well no one would make fun of you if you had a pinktini or any other "girl" drink...

Im not capable of kicking anyones head off so ill stick to Whiskey and Beer Beer
Back to top Go down
The Dominant Jean

The Dominant Jean

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Drink   Favorite Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 2:36 pm

FullMetalJustin wrote:
Jagerbombs are good!!! I'm not quite sure what a "pinktini" is but if it tastes good I'll drink it.

Would that be before or after your Mike's hard lemonade? Razz Butt
Back to top Go down
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Drink   Favorite Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 2:39 pm

Those aren't bad either actually. They dont get you drunk though... I just feel full
Back to top Go down
The Dominant Jean

The Dominant Jean

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Drink   Favorite Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 2:42 pm

Favorite Drink - Page 2 Kool_aid_man_waving
Back to top Go down
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Drink   Favorite Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 2:52 pm

Just add some vodka and all is well!
Back to top Go down
RevArielle

RevArielle

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Drink   Favorite Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:35 pm

The Matt Wolf wrote:
Well no one would make fun of you if you had a pinktini or any other "girl" drink...

Im not capable of kicking anyones head off so ill stick to Whiskey and Beer Beer

I bet he totally could/would kick someones head off!!!!
It makes me feel good to know I have a friend thats that badass. ^_~
I would love to see that btw.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Minnie_Page
The Dominant Jean

The Dominant Jean

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Drink   Favorite Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:42 pm

It's 10:39 p.m. and I shouldn't have had that cup of coffee....Yaaaahhhh!!!!
affraid bounce affraid bounce affraid bounce affraid bounce affraid bounce affraid bounce affraid bounce affraid bounce affraid bounce affraid bounce affraid bounce affraid bounce affraid bounce affraid bounce affraid bounce ............ Sleep
Back to top Go down
Hush

Hush

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Drink   Favorite Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:28 pm

Bill only got drunk once in his life, and it was because my next door neighbor brought over a bottle of pre-mixed cosmopolitans
(a.k.a. "pink-tini")
and he had two. Then, I made him some irish cream coffee, and he couldn't get off the counter. Well then he got thirsty, so I gave him a beer. He doesn't even like beer in real life, but he sure drank it up quick! He was a funny drunk, slurring his speech, and whatnot. He vowed never to drink again, when he woke up the next morning with a killer hangover. I guess it didn't help matters any that I called him from work, and yelled "PANCAKES!!!!!!!" really loud into the phone.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/nikihush
Crystalman85

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Drink   Favorite Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:14 pm

The Dominant Jean wrote:
It's 10:39 p.m. and I shouldn't have had that cup of coffee....Yaaaahhhh!!!!
affraid bounce affraid bounce affraid bounce affraid bounce affraid bounce affraid bounce affraid bounce affraid bounce affraid bounce affraid bounce affraid bounce affraid bounce affraid bounce affraid bounce affraid bounce ............ Sleep

Somehow, I'm being reminded of the jeff dunham bit where his puppet peanut said he drank a lot of starbucks coffee.

Last edited by Crystalman85 on Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hush

Hush

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Drink   Favorite Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:19 pm

In this week's Red Eye, there is an entire article on meat flavored drinks!! They describe how to infuse bacon flavor in vodka, and show recipes for ham and cheese martinis. FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going to try and perfect the White Castle Martini. How cool would THAT be?!?!

Hey, how come there's not a thread dedicated to bacon yet???
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/nikihush
Crystalman85

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Drink   Favorite Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:40 pm

The Dominant Jean wrote:
Favorite Drink - Page 2 Kool_aid_man_waving

Oh yeah!!!
Back to top Go down
Crystalman85

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Drink   Favorite Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:08 pm

Furious Ric wrote:
The Dominant Jean wrote:

That would be peter vella. they have many flavors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Drink   Favorite Drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Drink
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2