SoB Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical Something Beautiful forum. Discuss whatever it is that you want to discuss!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favorite video games

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystalman85

Favorite video games Empty
PostSubject: Favorite video games   Favorite video games I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:31 pm

Post your favorite video games from any system. it can be old school, new school, or something in between. here's a few of my favorites.

Monster jam: urban assault (nintendo wii)
Resident evil (nintendo gamecube)
Mega man: anniversary collection (nintendo gamecube)
Capcom classics collection (sony playstation 2)
Taito legends (sony playtation2)
Sega genesis collection (sony playstation 2)
(what can I say, I'm a big fan of old school video games) Smile

I could name a couple more, but I'd rather let everyone else have a chance to say what's their favorite video games.

so what's your favorite. Cool

Last edited by Crystalman85 on Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Favorite video games   Favorite video games I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 11:32 am

NES - Excitebike and Rampage
Sega - Sonic 2, Earthworm Jim
N64 - Mario Kart and almost any Wrestling game
XBOX - Marvel Ultimate Alliance and Lego Games
Back to top Go down
Jamo

Jamo

PostSubject: Re: Favorite video games   Favorite video games I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 10:33 am

Atari - Pitfall, Dig Dug, and Block Breaker.

NES - Zelda, Mario 3, Adventure Island, Battletoads & Double Dragon, Castlevania, Contra, Gunsmoke, and Super RC Pro AM.

Sega - Sonic the Hedgehog, Vectorman, James Pond, Rocket Knight Adventures, and Wolverine Adamantium Rage.

Super Nintendo - F-Zero, NBA Jam, Starfox, and Super Star Wars.

Nintendo 64 - Crusin USA, Mario Party, and Donky Kong Country, and Guntlet, and Golden Eye.

Playstation - Need for Speed, GTA, Syphon Filter, Twisted Metal, and Vigilante 8.

XBOX - Halo, Halo 2, Call of Duty, Fable, Far Cry, half-Life 2, Ninja Gaiden, and all the Prince of Persia games.

XBOX 360 - Gears of War 2, Fable 2, GTA 4, Assassians Creed, Bioshock, The Darkness, F.E.A.R., and Ninja Gaiden 2.
Back to top Go down
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Favorite video games   Favorite video games I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 10:42 am

Man that is a thorough list!

I forgot about some of those games. Gauntlet, James Pond, Vigilante 8! Classics
Back to top Go down
Jamo

Jamo

PostSubject: Re: Favorite video games   Favorite video games I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 4:13 pm

Yea for each system I looked at a list of games that was made for that system. It took some time but it's better than working. Now I want to go back and play some the awesome games.
Back to top Go down
The Dominant Jean

The Dominant Jean

PostSubject: Re: Favorite video games   Favorite video games I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 2:37 am

Metal Gear, All of them on any console I can get my hands on
Favorite video games 244454_main
Sexiest Video Game Character Ever!

Also:
Resident Evil, any and all
Silent Hill, any and all

Dynasty Warriors!!!

Favorite video games Chara_popup_30
Back to top Go down
Crystalman85

PostSubject: Re: Favorite video games   Favorite video games I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:24 am

Alright...awesome. since we got some fans of old school video games, here's a few more of my favorites.

NES- super mario brothers 1 & 3, mega man 1-6, contra, teenage mutant ninja turtles, ninja gaiden

sega- sonic 1-3, sonic and knuckles, el viento, valis the fantasm soldier, columns, ghouls 'n' ghosts, decap attack, kid chameleon, toejam and earl

super nintendo- super mario world, legend of zelda, mega man 7, plok, doom, super ghouls 'n' ghosts, street fighter 2, contra 3, super valis 4, flash back, final fight
Back to top Go down
Crystalman85

PostSubject: Re: Favorite video games   Favorite video games I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:51 pm

Do we have any more fans of old school video-games?...if so, feel free to post what's your favorite video games. even if it's the same as mine.
Back to top Go down
Crystalman85

PostSubject: Re: Favorite video games   Favorite video games I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:17 pm

Here's a few more of my favorites.

Sony playstation- mega man 8, resident evil 1-3, parasite eve 1&2, dino crisis, twisted metal, mega manx4, Tekken

Nintendo gamecube- burnout 2, etenal darkness, sonic gems collection, namco museum, super monkey ball 2, midway arcade treasures 2&3.
Back to top Go down
Beebaboo

Beebaboo

PostSubject: Re: Favorite video games   Favorite video games I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:07 am

Halo
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
Back to top Go down
http://www.new.facehttps://www.facebook.com/Beebaboo?ref=profile
Crystalman85

PostSubject: Re: Favorite video games   Favorite video games I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:27 pm

The Matt Wolf wrote:
Man that is a thorough list!

I forgot about some of those games. Gauntlet, James Pond, Vigilante 8! Classics

You can post more favorites if you want.
Back to top Go down
Crystalman85

PostSubject: Re: Favorite video games   Favorite video games I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:40 am

To any new members here, if you have favorite video games that you would like to share, feel free to post it here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite video games   Favorite video games I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite video games
Page 1 of 1