SoB Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical Something Beautiful forum. Discuss whatever it is that you want to discuss!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Go down 
+3
The Matt Wolf
SoBDale
Jamo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jamo

Jamo

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed   Star Wars: The Force Unleashed I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:38 am

I just got the game last week, but so far it's pretty cool. Darth Vader takey you when you are a boy. He teaches you the dark side. You then go on different missions. As you play, you are able to upgrade your force powers. Sometimes it's good to be bad.
Back to top Go down
SoBDale

SoBDale

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed   Star Wars: The Force Unleashed I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 12:45 pm

Sweet! What system are you playing on? I got the demo for ps3. It's gotten a lot of mixed reviews so far, and I can tell why. Still want to play the whole thing though. Justin was super excited about it too.

welcome to the forums, btw!
Back to top Go down
http://www.denythepain.com
Jamo

Jamo

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed   Star Wars: The Force Unleashed I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 1:13 pm

I have it for the xbox 360. Just the basic force powers are fun. But it will get even better as you progress through the game.
Back to top Go down
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed   Star Wars: The Force Unleashed I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:47 pm

what color lightsaber do you get?
Back to top Go down
Beebaboo

Beebaboo

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed   Star Wars: The Force Unleashed I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:50 pm

I can't play the game anyway (I have a spankin' new home-built PC), but is it anything like Knights Of The Old Republic? Man, that was the greatest game I had ever played!
Back to top Go down
http://www.new.facehttps://www.facebook.com/Beebaboo?ref=profile
Jamo

Jamo

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed   Star Wars: The Force Unleashed I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:04 am

You start out with a red light saber, but as you play you can get other crystals. Some of the colors are blue, yellow, green, and the one that looks pretty sweet is black. In some ways it is like Knights of the Old Republic, but the graphics are fricken sweet.
Back to top Go down
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed   Star Wars: The Force Unleashed I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:18 am

Does each color lightsaber have a different use? Like a special power... Ice, Fire... or are there different colors just for fun?
Back to top Go down
Jamo

Jamo

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed   Star Wars: The Force Unleashed I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:39 am

The color themselves do not do anything, but you can get items that will ubgrade the saber. I am not sure what any of them are yet, since I did not get any of them yet.
Back to top Go down
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed   Star Wars: The Force Unleashed I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 5:43 pm

Booo! They didn't think that thru well enough.
Back to top Go down
SoBDale

SoBDale

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed   Star Wars: The Force Unleashed I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 8:00 pm

No way, Matt! The color has never affected the abilities of a lightsaber. It's all about the Jedi, man!
Back to top Go down
FullMetalJustin
Admin
FullMetalJustin

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed   Star Wars: The Force Unleashed I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 3:09 pm

Yep, what Dale said!!!
Back to top Go down
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed   Star Wars: The Force Unleashed I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 5:30 pm

Fair enough, but i was hoping anyway!
Back to top Go down
Jamo

Jamo

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed   Star Wars: The Force Unleashed I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 6:00 pm

So far I got an upgrade to the light saber, that will add lightning to it. So you hit a combo of buttons and you deal lightning damage plus your regular damage with the saber.
Back to top Go down
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed   Star Wars: The Force Unleashed I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 7:35 pm

ok thats pretty sweet then.
Back to top Go down
FullMetalJustin
Admin
FullMetalJustin

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed   Star Wars: The Force Unleashed I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:44 am

I started playing it yesterday. It is a good game. There are a couple of problems with the camera, but it nothing to get upset over. As long as you keep swinging your lightsaber you will be fine. Who knew killing Jawas could be so much fun!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Furious Ric

Furious Ric

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed   Star Wars: The Force Unleashed I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 10:28 am

FullMetalJustin wrote:
I started playing it yesterday. It is a good game. There are a couple of problems with the camera, but it nothing to get upset over. As long as you keep swinging your lightsaber you will be fine. Who knew killing Jawas could be so much fun!!! cheers

As much fun as the lightsaber app on the iPhone?
lol!
Back to top Go down
sextonshaft

sextonshaft

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed   Star Wars: The Force Unleashed I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:20 pm

Roflmao. Everyone is talkin about the game and Matt is affected by the colors of the lightsabers. Lol ur a Jedi kick ass not accessories ur lightsaber with ur shoes. haha
Back to top Go down
Furious Ric

Furious Ric

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed   Star Wars: The Force Unleashed I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:05 am

sextonshaft wrote:
Roflmao. Everyone is talkin about the game and Matt is affected by the colors of the lightsabers. Lol ur a Jedi kick ass not accessories ur lightsaber with ur shoes. haha

Am I the only one who finds it ironic that Meatshield is giving somebody shit about their shoes?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed   Star Wars: The Force Unleashed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
Page 1 of 1