SoB Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical Something Beautiful forum. Discuss whatever it is that you want to discuss!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meatstravaganza 2013 FAQ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

Meatstravaganza 2013 FAQ Empty
PostSubject: Meatstravaganza 2013 FAQ   Meatstravaganza 2013 FAQ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:41 am

Q: Where is it located this year?
Dale's house. On Kostner right off of Irving Park Road. Next to the church. See Facebook invite for actual address.

Meatstravaganza 2013 FAQ Meathq11

Q: What's the parking situation?
Church parking lot. Plenty of room!

Q: What time does it start/end?
A: Start 11:30am Central time. End whenever we run out of meat and alcohol.

Q: What if it rains/snows/is a beautiful day?
A: Meatstravaganza is an all weather event. We grill in any weather! Check the weather report before you leave. Dress accordingly. Bring a tent/canopy!

Q: What are some things I can bring?
A: MEAT
Grills/grilling utensils
Charcoal/lighter fluid
MEAT
Coolers
Bags of Ice
Plates/napkins/cutlery/cups
Tables
Chairs
Aluminum trays
Bug spray
Sunblock
MEAT
Name tag Stickers/sharpie
Canopy or tent
Pancho
Music/radio/speakers
Cameras
MEAT MEAT MEAT
Bacon
Chips
Beer (and lots of it!)
Booze
Water
Soda

Q: What are the rules?
A: Rule #1 - Bring Something
Most People bring some sort of meat...and or alcohol. Some people have brought stuff like salad but were mercilessly ridiculed thereafter.

#2 - No Assholes
Unless... of course you happen to find some sort of bizarre dish that is made with rectums...that being said...I don't think you will find too many people that will eat it.
Rule 2a: "You know what...if you can't remember the name...FUCK OFF!!!" - Justin Smith

"If you are too stupid to not comply with the 2 rules already in force you are not wanted!" - Justin Smith

Q: What's this Meatstravaganza all about?
A: Where to begin? One day Justin looked over at Dale and said "You know...we should have a bar-b-que." Dale agreed. "I always wanted to have an extravaganza...we should call it Meatstravaganza". "But when should we have it? How about Memorial Day?!" Dale perked up and said "Meatmorial Day!!!"
And so the day was born, a day of feasting on all of the tasty creatures of the world and drinking heroic quantities of alcohol. Gout Be Damned!!!

Just to clarify...just a bit so we are all on the same page as to what meat really is. Meat most often refers to animal tissue used as food, mostly skeletal muscle and associated fat. Some people (I won't mention names...but we all know who I am referring to) will try and argue that fish and poultry aren't meat, but I say BULLSHIT. So bring steaks, chicken, fish and all of the tastiest meat you can find!!!!
Back to top Go down

Meatstravaganza 2013 FAQ
Page 1 of 1