SoB Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical Something Beautiful forum. Discuss whatever it is that you want to discuss!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New guitar player for the Axl Rose band

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

New guitar player for the Axl Rose band Empty
PostSubject: New guitar player for the Axl Rose band   New guitar player for the Axl Rose band I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 8:44 am

Guns N' Roses have announced who will replace former NIN guitarist Robin Finck in the band.

DJ Ashaba, co-founder of Nikki Sixx’s side-project Sixx A.M. and a former member of Beautiful Creatures, has been announced as the new guitarist in Guns N’ Roses.

A statement from Axl Rose on the GN’R official website says: "Dj’s a gifted, energetic guitarist that Guns N’ Roses is proud to have on board!! We’re very excited to have the opportunity to work together. Guns’ radar has silently been aware of Dj’s presence for quite some time. He brings a fresh approach to our particular brand of mayhem expanding the tapestry of Guns N’ Roses live. Once Dj’s name was in the hat, the hat disappeared!!"

"It’s an honor to have the opportunity to be a part of a band that I have always loved and respected," says Dj Ashba. "I’m looking forward to working with Axl, who is not only one of the few great front men of our generation, but a true artist."

Dj Ashba co-wrote and co-produced Motley Crue’s latest album Saints Of Los Angeles, as well as co-writing and co-producing the Sixx AM album, Heroin Diaries.

In other Guns N’ Roses news, the band are said to be weighing up a worldwide stadium tour with Van Halen. This announcement of a new guitarist would seem to support this claim, wouldn’t it?
Back to top Go down
FullMetalJustin
Admin
FullMetalJustin

PostSubject: Re: New guitar player for the Axl Rose band   New guitar player for the Axl Rose band I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:48 pm

Whooopidee DOOO!!! Now, it just a cover band of a cover band.
Back to top Go down
http://www.denythepain.com
Beebaboo

Beebaboo

PostSubject: Re: New guitar player for the Axl Rose band   New guitar player for the Axl Rose band I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:50 pm

Been waiting FOREVER to use this .gif (I got it from the UG forums)

New guitar player for the Axl Rose band W0i3c7
Back to top Go down
http://www.new.facehttps://www.facebook.com/Beebaboo?ref=profile
Crystalman85

PostSubject: Re: New guitar player for the Axl Rose band   New guitar player for the Axl Rose band I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:07 pm

Beebaboo wrote:
Been waiting FOREVER to use this .gif (I got it from the UG forums)

New guitar player for the Axl Rose band W0i3c7

Aww, look what you did, axl. you made dave mustaine cry. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New guitar player for the Axl Rose band   New guitar player for the Axl Rose band I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New guitar player for the Axl Rose band
Page 1 of 1