SoB Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical Something Beautiful forum. Discuss whatever it is that you want to discuss!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Crow!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FullMetalJustin
Admin
FullMetalJustin

The Crow!!! Empty
PostSubject: The Crow!!!   The Crow!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:26 am

This is one of my all-time favorite movies. And then I was reading through rottentomatoes and I came across a little blurb about The Crow and I learn that the guy who directed The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen is going to be directing a remake of a movie that doesn't need a remake. WHY????? I think I might have to kick that dude in the head someday. I think I'll add him to the list of directors that owe me money for making me pay to watch their shitty movies (I'm looking at you Speilberg).
Back to top Go down
http://www.denythepain.com
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

The Crow!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crow!!!   The Crow!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:53 am

Yea that will be awful!

The League was a poor movie too!

The Crow was fine. Leave it alone!
Back to top Go down
SoBDale

SoBDale

The Crow!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crow!!!   The Crow!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 12:39 pm

Boo,

however, since Brandon Lee died during the shoot, they had to change the end of the movie or something like that. maybe they'll do the original script.
Back to top Go down
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

The Crow!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crow!!!   The Crow!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:19 pm

I think that re-makes need to be approved by an outside group to make sure its up to code and doesnt ruin the original for the rest of the world... or would we appreciate the original more then???
Back to top Go down
SoBDale

SoBDale

The Crow!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crow!!!   The Crow!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 2:40 pm

All depends. Think about the Star Wars problem.

Either way, we'll have to see it. We probably won't like it, it's too soon to tell, though. It may turn into a huge media event, and a big upswing in the merchandising market for the franchise, which coupled with the recent drop in oil prices, eliminate the recession and bring about a new golden age of prosperity for the middle class. Wyld Stalyns RULE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Crow!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crow!!!   The Crow!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Crow!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoB Forum :: Movies :: Movie Discussion-
Jump to: