SoB Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical Something Beautiful forum. Discuss whatever it is that you want to discuss!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rocktron utopia b100 review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crystalman85

Rocktron utopia b100 review Empty
PostSubject: Rocktron utopia b100 review   Rocktron utopia b100 review I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 1:47 am

The rocktron utopia b100 bass multi-effects processor is a different but a cool sounding multi-effects processor. I've purchase this multi-effects processor out of curiosity and it's got some pretty cool sounds. it's got four preamp channels. it's got a clean channel but it does let you select two different clean sounds so you'll get two clean sounds for the price of one. it also has three distortion channels. each distortion channel has a different sound. the modulation effects sounds awesome. I totally dig the chorus effect. it's sounds smooth and lushful. the reverbs and delays sounds pretty cool, although for some reason rocktron put a bunch of those effects on many patches, but you can turn them off if you want. anyways, the wah effect sounds deep and versatile. apparently it's not a toe-tap wah. you have to program it in in order to activate it. it's kind of a bummer but that's okay, I don't use wah effects that much. the compressor sounds nice. it can add sustain to your sound. especially if you use one of the distortion channels. if bass synths and envelope filters is your thing, look somewhere else. this multi-effects processor is probably not for you. but if distortions and modulation effects is your thing, you'll like this mulit-effects processor. if you're looking for something different, the rocktron utopia b100 is worth checking out.
Back to top Go down
Crystalman85

Rocktron utopia b100 review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocktron utopia b100 review   Rocktron utopia b100 review I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 12:05 am

I have recorded sound samples of the rocktron utopia b100 on my sounclick website. here's the link.

www.soundclick.com/crystalman85

fell free to check it out and tell me what you think.
Back to top Go down

Rocktron utopia b100 review
Page 1 of 1