SoB Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical Something Beautiful forum. Discuss whatever it is that you want to discuss!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Find a date!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

Find a date! Empty
PostSubject: Find a date!   Find a date! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:35 pm

Back to top Go down
Crystalman85

Find a date! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Find a date!   Find a date! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:24 pm

lol!

That's hilarious. I remember I saw something about that at a white castle on addison and kedzie. I thought that's pretty funny. I'm guessing nothing says happy valentines day like having sliders with the one you love. Razz
Back to top Go down
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

Find a date! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Find a date!   Find a date! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:31 pm

Nothing says love like letting her use the crapper first...
Back to top Go down
Hush

Hush

Find a date! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Find a date!   Find a date! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 4:23 pm

This might sound stupid, but I have always wanted to get a Valentine's Day reservation at White Castle. The one by my place does the reservation thing every year. It is one of my favorite places to eat! The food is oh so tasty, and something crazy almost always happens there. They have a lot of specialty items too, like the pulled pork sliders, and the clam strips, available for a limited time. I even own my very own White Castle coffee mug! But damn it, Bill always wants to take me out for higher quality food on Valentine's Day. He is kind of a romantic. But we all know that low quality in food often means high deliciousness. Plus, the novelty of going to a ghetto ass place like White Castle and being treated like you're in a five star restaurant always appealed to me. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/nikihush
RevArielle

RevArielle

Find a date! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Find a date!   Find a date! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:59 am

You know it would make for a really good story down the road!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Minnie_Page
Crystalman85

Find a date! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Find a date!   Find a date! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:24 pm

I wonder if they'll be doing this again next valentines day?...or perhaps on sweetest day? I thought that was pretty funny.
Back to top Go down
Hush

Hush

Find a date! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Find a date!   Find a date! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:33 pm

They do! The one by my place had done the V-Day thing every year for the past five years! Next year, I'm totally going!!!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/nikihush
Crystalman85

Find a date! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Find a date!   Find a date! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 11:53 pm

really?...5 years they've been doing this? I never knew that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Find a date! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Find a date!   Find a date! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Find a date!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoB Forum :: Random Stuff :: Talk about any random thing you can think of-
Jump to: