SoB Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical Something Beautiful forum. Discuss whatever it is that you want to discuss!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sunday Feb 21st - The House Cafe - ALL AGES

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

Sunday Feb 21st - The House Cafe - ALL AGES Empty
PostSubject: Sunday Feb 21st - The House Cafe - ALL AGES   Sunday Feb 21st - The House Cafe - ALL AGES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:35 pm

Something Beautiful will be playing an All Ages show on Sunday Feb 21st at The House Cafe.

The House Cafe
263 E. Lincoln Highway
Dekalb, IL 60115-3206

They will be playing with The Fires Embrace and Sinister Fate.

All you young folk who complain about no all ages shows... This is your show to go to. Make arrangements to be there! Take a day off of school on Monday too!
Back to top Go down
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Feb 21st - The House Cafe - ALL AGES   Sunday Feb 21st - The House Cafe - ALL AGES I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:50 pm

This Sunday!

Who's coming with? Carpool???
Back to top Go down
Hush

Hush

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Feb 21st - The House Cafe - ALL AGES   Sunday Feb 21st - The House Cafe - ALL AGES I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 12:46 pm

I'm tracking drums on Sunday, then meeting with a singer to set up a mix project. If I'm done early, then maybe I can make it up there. But unfortunately, I'll most likely be working all day.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/nikihush
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Feb 21st - The House Cafe - ALL AGES   Sunday Feb 21st - The House Cafe - ALL AGES I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunday Feb 21st - The House Cafe - ALL AGES
Page 1 of 1