SoB Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical Something Beautiful forum. Discuss whatever it is that you want to discuss!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schecter appreciation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystalman85

Schecter appreciation Empty
PostSubject: Schecter appreciation   Schecter appreciation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:25 pm

This thread is dedicated for those who own a schecter guitar and a schecter bass. If you own one, feel free to share it on this thread. tell us what you like about it and if you like, post pictures of it.

I own a schecter stiletto elite 5-string bass in a black cherry finish. everything about this bass is smooth. the sound, the design, and the feel. I really dig this bass. I bought this bass in december of 2006 and it has been my main bass guitar ever since. I use this bass when I record music with my band temptation's wings. also I own a schecter avenger 7-string guitar. it's just like the one dale use to play, only mine is in a metallic green finish. this is an awesome guitar. it's got a cool sound and it has a radical design. I use this guitar when I record guitar track with my band(I'm mainly a bass player but I do know how to play rhythm guitar). it's a shame that they discontinued them at one point, but still, it's an awesome guitar.

In my opinion, schecter makes awesome guitars and bass guitars. Cool
Back to top Go down
Crystalman85

PostSubject: Re: Schecter appreciation   Schecter appreciation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:17 pm

Here's a picture of my schecter bass.

Schecter appreciation 53388376989784127
Back to top Go down
Crystalman85

PostSubject: Re: Schecter appreciation   Schecter appreciation I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:47 pm

Do we have some schecter players here?
Back to top Go down
Beebaboo

Beebaboo

PostSubject: Re: Schecter appreciation   Schecter appreciation I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:53 pm

I play a Schecter C-7. The neck is great, the tone is great...everything about it is great!
Back to top Go down
http://www.new.facehttps://www.facebook.com/Beebaboo?ref=profile
Crystalman85

PostSubject: Re: Schecter appreciation   Schecter appreciation I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:18 am

Nice.

any more schecter players here, feel free to post what schecter guitar and/or schecter bass you play.
Back to top Go down
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Schecter appreciation   Schecter appreciation I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:21 am

I think just you, me, Dale, and Bebaboo have Schecters. They are really good guitars and mine has a really good clean tone.
Back to top Go down
Crystalman85

PostSubject: Re: Schecter appreciation   Schecter appreciation I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:28 am

That's cool. but hey, who knows. there could be other members on this website who plays schecter guitars and/or schecter basses. what schecter guitar do you own, matt?

Last edited by Crystalman85 on Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Schecter appreciation   Schecter appreciation I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:32 am

Damien-7
Back to top Go down
Crystalman85

PostSubject: Re: Schecter appreciation   Schecter appreciation I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:43 am

Awesome! Cool
Back to top Go down
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Schecter appreciation   Schecter appreciation I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:03 am

Yea I really like it, but its a tough adjustment from a 6 string.
Back to top Go down
Crystalman85

PostSubject: Re: Schecter appreciation   Schecter appreciation I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:58 pm

The Matt Wolf wrote:
Yea I really like it, but its a tough adjustment from a 6 string.

On 7-string guitars, It takes a little time to get use to the b string. pretty much like 5-string basses.
Back to top Go down
Crystalman85

PostSubject: Re: Schecter appreciation   Schecter appreciation I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:58 pm

I would like to mention that that if there's a new line of schecter guitars and basses you've seen or any schecter guitar and bass you've tried out, feel free to discuss it.

I've recently seen a new line of schecter basses called the schecter raiden. it's a cool looking bass guitar. it kinda resembles an ibanez soundgear bass. I find it intersting that they have musicman-styled pick-ups. if those basses are released, I would like to try them out. I wonder if schecter named thoses basses after raiden from mortal kombat. Razz
Back to top Go down
Crystalman85

PostSubject: Re: Schecter appreciation   Schecter appreciation I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 12:27 am

Recently, I've been planning on purchasing a schecter 4-string bass for when I play with I.A.M.B. I've been thinking about purchasing a schecter stiletto extreme 4-string bass. I personally like schecter stiletto basses for their thick smooth sounds and their smooth curvaceous design. speaking of that, I still own a schecter stiletto elite 5-string bass(which is what I play with temptation's wings). definitely one of the best bass guitars I have ever owned. schecter stiletto extreme 4-string bass will be my next purchase.
Back to top Go down
Crystalman85

PostSubject: Re: Schecter appreciation   Schecter appreciation I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 6:27 pm

Since I've mentioned temptation's wings on my last post on this thread, I plan to release a second temptation's wings album. the album will be entitled "Power of lust". it'll be released real soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schecter appreciation   Schecter appreciation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Schecter appreciation
Page 1 of 1