SoB Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical Something Beautiful forum. Discuss whatever it is that you want to discuss!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who says geeks can't be romantic?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Dominant Jean

The Dominant Jean

Who says geeks can't be romantic? Empty
PostSubject: Who says geeks can't be romantic?   Who says geeks can't be romantic? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 11:06 am

Who says geeks can't be romantic? 73ae356a65a0fc82b3bcf8504ce7b18b_20091106101808_510

I say it would be a sweet gesture, and surely win him back his sweet Jessica, if he showed up with a couple of these...
Who says geeks can't be romantic? Bb2e_tauntaun_sleeping_bag_full_embed

Who can resist a man with his and hers Tauntaun sleeping bags, complete with comfy head pillow and plush light saber zipper pull?

Who says geeks can't be romantic? Bb2e_tauntaun_sleeping_bag_head Who says geeks can't be romantic? Bb2e_tauntaun_sleeping_bag_zipper

I mean, she certainly seems to be enjoying it!
Who says geeks can't be romantic? 213a856

And this is definitely on satisfied customer!
Who says geeks can't be romantic? 213634c

Really guys, nothing says "I'm sorry" or "I love you" quite like the Tauntaun Sleeping bag!
Back to top Go down
Crystalman85

PostSubject: Re: Who says geeks can't be romantic?   Who says geeks can't be romantic? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 6:43 pm

Nothing says happy valentines day like love letter that has star wars references and a tauntan sleeping bag. add a box of chocolates and an ewok plush toy holding a rose, and you'll be set.
Back to top Go down
Hush

Hush

PostSubject: Re: Who says geeks can't be romantic?   Who says geeks can't be romantic? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:05 pm

That is the coolest sleeping bag I have ever seen! I think it even beats my My Little Pony sleeping bag I got from Twinky's sister. The only thing that would make this even more kick ass is if the inside had stuffing that looked like guts and internal organs.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/nikihush
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who says geeks can't be romantic?   Who says geeks can't be romantic? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who says geeks can't be romantic?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoB Forum :: Random Stuff :: Talk about any random thing you can think of-
Jump to: