SoB Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical Something Beautiful forum. Discuss whatever it is that you want to discuss!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Christams presents

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystalman85

Christams presents Empty
PostSubject: Christams presents   Christams presents I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:57 am

The holiday season has arrived. feel free to post what you want for christmas this year. it can be anything. movies, music, video games, jewelery, etc.

I would like to have super mario bros. wii for the nintendo wii. I saw trailers for that game and it looks really cool. a real delight for mario fans. I definitely would like to get that game. this is all I can think of since I got my early christmas present. it's a new combo amp for my bass. I got it from sam ash and it sounds awesome. I'm very pleased with my new combo amp.

feel free to post what you want for christmas. also if you like to share what you plan on doing for christmas or share a holiday tradition, feel free to post it on this thread. merry christmas and a happy new year. santa
Back to top Go down
Hush

Hush

Christams presents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christams presents   Christams presents I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 4:23 pm

This year, me and my husband (yeah, sorry ladies. I'm taken.) visited Santa at the mall. He asked me what I wanted for Christmas, and I replied, "Santa, I want an SSL quad compressor, and a Blue Bottle microphone!!" Then, he turned to my husband and said, "Did you get all that?" Santa is slacking. I mean, it's not like I asked for a pony, or anything ridiculous like that.

I guess I should have been more practical, and asked Santa for a new set of studio monitors.

Anyway, this year I am happily spending Christmas at home. I start the day with mimosa, put on a CD that is NOT Monster Ballad Christmas, and open gifts. Then, go and see momma for breakfast. Sometime after that, Hush drinks a bottle of wine or two, and eats way too many Christmas cookies and candies, but NO SKITTLES!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/nikihush
Abstrakt

Abstrakt

Christams presents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christams presents   Christams presents I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:39 am

As weird as my list is... I would care to have a machete, a deep frier, and a vacation.

To clear up any confusion... The machete is to get ready for the oncoming zombie attack

the deep frier is for making deep fried twinkies (because I'm a fat kid at heart)

and the vacation... god damnit I need one.
Back to top Go down
Crystalman85

Christams presents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christams presents   Christams presents I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 3:43 am

Hope everyone has an awesome christmas. my sister came all the way from hawaii to visit me an my family this christmas. it was a real suprise. we started to have parties. my sister's friends(who lives in chicago) came by to see her. and my cousin ewa came by too. I'm having an awesome christmas this year. I even got some cool presents too. I got super mario bros. wii for the nintendo wii. it's an awesome game. Cool also I got capcom classic collection vol.2 for playstation.

Last edited by Crystalman85 on Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Crystalman85

Christams presents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christams presents   Christams presents I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 3:57 am

Behold! the hottest christmas present from japan...a break-dancing toy robot.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80863964/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Christams presents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christams presents   Christams presents I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christams presents
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoB Forum :: Random Stuff :: Talk about any random thing you can think of-
Jump to: