SoB Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical Something Beautiful forum. Discuss whatever it is that you want to discuss!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I TOLD YOU!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Furious Ric

Furious Ric

I TOLD YOU! Empty
PostSubject: I TOLD YOU!   I TOLD YOU! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 6:42 pm

Back when "Death Magnetic" first came out, I commented about what the cover artwork looked like...

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=131459

Does METALLICA's 'Death Magnetic' Cover Image Resemble A Vagina? Band Responds - Dec. 4, 2009

In the "bonus materials/interviews" portion of METALLICA's French-only concert DVD, "Francais Pour Une Nuit" (or "French For One Night"), the members of the band were asked individually to comment on fans' observation that the cover image on METALLICA's latest album, "Death Metallica", resembles the female sex organ. Their responses can be viewed in the YouTube clip below.

"Francais Por Une Nuit" arrived on November 23. The disc is available at all retailers in France, but is also for sale worldwide at the band's web site. Bassist Robert Trujillo told The Pulse of Radio that he expects it to be a special release. "What I've seen of it, it's very beautiful," he said. "We're playing in a Roman coliseum and it's a beautiful night, an incredible crowd. It's special for me, and I connect with the French as well. My wife's from Paris, I have a great time when I'm there, I even have surfed there a few times. France is cool. This is a special moment for them, it's a special moment for us."

In addition to the band's complete 18-song set, the disc also includes interviews with the group and five video clips shot by members of the audience.

A statement posted on the band's website said, "ALL aspects of the project are French as the show was filmed, recorded, and edited with French camera and recording crews, the artwork on the package and special box set (more on that in a minute!) were created by a French design team; even the credits are in French."

The DVD comes in three formats: standard DVD or Blu-ray, in a digipack with a 16-page booklet, and a deluxe limited edition box set that includes the DVD, a copy of "Death Magnetic" on CD, a T-shirt, laminated pass, and exclusive photos.

13 of the 18 songs the band performed at the Nimes concert aired on October 10 on the French TV channel Canal+.
Back to top Go down
FullMetalJustin
Admin
FullMetalJustin

I TOLD YOU! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I TOLD YOU!   I TOLD YOU! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 10:39 am

Furious Ric wrote:
Their responses can be viewed in the YouTube clip below.

So what did they say?
Back to top Go down
http://www.denythepain.com
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

I TOLD YOU! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I TOLD YOU!   I TOLD YOU! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 12:26 pm

Did anyone get this DVD yet?

Im curious to see how it is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I TOLD YOU! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I TOLD YOU!   I TOLD YOU! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I TOLD YOU!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoB Forum :: Random Stuff :: Talk about any random thing you can think of-
Jump to: