SoB Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical Something Beautiful forum. Discuss whatever it is that you want to discuss!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guess who's getting Blackhawks season tickets?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Furious Ric

Furious Ric

Guess who's getting Blackhawks season tickets? Empty
PostSubject: Guess who's getting Blackhawks season tickets?   Guess who's getting Blackhawks season tickets? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:52 pm

<---------- that guy
Back to top Go down
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's getting Blackhawks season tickets?   Guess who's getting Blackhawks season tickets? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:20 am

Did you get more details? Where are your seats? Pepper
Back to top Go down
Furious Ric

Furious Ric

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's getting Blackhawks season tickets?   Guess who's getting Blackhawks season tickets? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:47 pm

The Matt Wolf wrote:
Did you get more details? Where are your seats? Pepper

It's kind of an odd situation. My friend Chris and I wanted to get seats next to each other, but apparently that wasn't an option. So he's getting a ticket in Section 318, Row 9. I'm getting a ticket in Section 316, Row 11. I think we're going to try to find someone next to either seat with season tickets and see if we can trade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's getting Blackhawks season tickets?   Guess who's getting Blackhawks season tickets? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guess who's getting Blackhawks season tickets?
Page 1 of 1