SoB Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical Something Beautiful forum. Discuss whatever it is that you want to discuss!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favoeite kung-fu movies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystalman85

Favoeite kung-fu movies Empty
PostSubject: Favoeite kung-fu movies   Favoeite kung-fu movies I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:00 pm

If you're a fan of kung-fu movies, post your favorite martial arts movies here. it can be a bruce lee movie, a jackie chan movie, a sonny chiba movie, or it can be a different kind kung-fu movie. here's some of my favorites.

Master of the flying guillotine
Sister street fighter
Return of the sister street fighter
Duel to the death
Five deadly venoms
Legend of drunken master
Enter the dragon
The story of ricky

If you're a fan of kung-fu movies, feel free to post your favorites.
Back to top Go down
Hush

Hush

PostSubject: Re: Favoeite kung-fu movies   Favoeite kung-fu movies I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 3:44 pm

Five Deadly Venoms does kick ass, I love the toad!! But I think one of my favorites is The Legend of Ricky-O. It's a prison kung fu movie, and gory as hell!!! And there's always live action Dragon Ball. It's so bad it's good, ya know??
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/nikihush
Hush

Hush

PostSubject: Re: Favoeite kung-fu movies   Favoeite kung-fu movies I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 3:45 pm

Oh and what about The Last Dragon??? Kiss my Converse!! Classic!!
Back to top Go down
Crystalman85

PostSubject: Re: Favoeite kung-fu movies   Favoeite kung-fu movies I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 7:27 pm

Hush wrote:
Oh and what about The Last Dragon??? Kiss my Converse!! Classic!!

Yes...that counts, hush. and indeed barry gordy's the last dragon is a classic. my brother has this movie on dvd.
Back to top Go down
Hush

Hush

PostSubject: Re: Favoeite kung-fu movies   Favoeite kung-fu movies I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 7:29 pm

I only have it on VHS. So I haven't seen it in a while because my VCR broke. Sad
Back to top Go down
Crystalman85

PostSubject: Re: Favoeite kung-fu movies   Favoeite kung-fu movies I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 7:42 pm

Hush wrote:
I only have it on VHS. So I haven't seen it in a while because my VCR broke. Sad

Sorry to hear about that. you should get one of those vcrs that you can record a vhs tape into a dvd-r. zenith makes vcrs like that.
Back to top Go down
Hush

Hush

PostSubject: Re: Favoeite kung-fu movies   Favoeite kung-fu movies I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 7:47 pm

Crystalman85 wrote:
Hush wrote:

Sorry to hear about that. you should get one of those vcrs that you can record a vhs tape into a dvd-r. zenith makes vcrs like that.

Cool, then I can have all my old DBZ eps on dvd!! I'm such a nerd!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Crystalman85

PostSubject: Re: Favoeite kung-fu movies   Favoeite kung-fu movies I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:23 pm

You can even record old episodes of g.i joe on that zenith vcr/dvd recorder too. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Crystalman85

PostSubject: Re: Favoeite kung-fu movies   Favoeite kung-fu movies I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:41 am

Anyone else here have favorite kung-fu movies that you enjoy watching, feel free to share it on this thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favoeite kung-fu movies   Favoeite kung-fu movies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favoeite kung-fu movies
Page 1 of 1