SoB Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical Something Beautiful forum. Discuss whatever it is that you want to discuss!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I seriously don't know what to say about this...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
FullMetalJustin
Admin
FullMetalJustin

I seriously don't know what to say about this... Empty
PostSubject: I seriously don''t know what to say about this...   I seriously don't know what to say about this... I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 10:17 pm

Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus

I keep hoping that someone will tell me this is just a joke and that they didn't actually spend millions of dollars on this...
Back to top Go down
http://www.denythepain.com
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

PostSubject: Re: I seriously don't know what to say about this...   I seriously don't know what to say about this... I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 7:13 am

Wow... I'm Speechless! affraid
Back to top Go down
Jamo

Jamo

PostSubject: Re: I seriously don't know what to say about this...   I seriously don't know what to say about this... I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 9:42 am

Wow that looks like something the Sci Fi channel would show. I have not heard or seen Lorenzo Lamas in I dont know how long. He must be pretty desperite for work.
Back to top Go down
Crystalman85

PostSubject: Re: I seriously don't know what to say about this...   I seriously don't know what to say about this... I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:57 pm

I'll bet that this movie will recieve a razzy. Razz Razz Razz

for those who don't know, the golden rasberry awards(or razzies for short) are awards for worst movies ever made. they also do other catagories such as worst actors/actresses, worst directors, they even do worst music ever recorded. from what I've read was true, iron maiden recieved a razzie for their song "bring your daughter to the slaughter".
Back to top Go down
Hush

Hush

PostSubject: Re: I seriously don't know what to say about this...   I seriously don't know what to say about this... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:37 pm

Crystalman85 wrote:

for those who don't know, the golden rasberry awards(or razzies for short) are awards for worst movies ever made. they also do other catagories such as worst actors/actresses, worst directors, they even do worst music ever recorded. from what I've read was true, iron maiden recieved a razzie for their song "bring your daughter to the slaughter".

Haha, I like that song!!!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/nikihush
Crystalman85

PostSubject: Re: I seriously don't know what to say about this...   I seriously don't know what to say about this... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:30 am

Hush wrote:
Crystalman85 wrote:

Haha, I like that song!!!!!! Smile

I always thought the trooper is an awesome song.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I seriously don't know what to say about this...   I seriously don't know what to say about this... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I seriously don't know what to say about this...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoB Forum :: Movies :: Movie Discussion-
Jump to: