SoB Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical Something Beautiful forum. Discuss whatever it is that you want to discuss!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spider-Man 4&5

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FullMetalJustin
Admin
FullMetalJustin

Spider-Man 4&5 Empty
PostSubject: Spider-Man 4&5   Spider-Man 4&5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:11 pm

Last week, director Sam Raimi revealed that on Spider-Man 3, he didn't have complete control over what villains to include, but for the next two movies he does. For Spider-Man 4 and Spider-Man 5 (which are expected to film back-to-back) it's now been revealed that Raimi plans to tell one big story that will incorporate elements from classic plot lines from the comics, with Spider-Man 5 in particular focusing on one of Spidey's most beloved tales. In Spider-Man 4, Peter Parker will find the spider inside him lashing out, with his powers going violently out of control. Seeking help from his professor, Dr. Curt Connors, Peter discovers that Connors and his colleague Dr. Michael Morbius are actually both experimenting on incorporating animal blood (reptiles and vampire bats) into humans. When Parker loses control in their laboratory, the antidotes that the scientists were using to keep themselves human are destroyed, causing them to become The Lizard and the vampire-like Morbius, even as Spidey goes fully spider, with four more arms popping out like a true arachnid. The three monsters break out into the streets of New York, creating havok, which soon attracts the attention of a big game hunter named Kraven. Kraven's introduction will pave the way for Spider-Man 5, which may have the subtitle Kraven's Last Hunt, in which Kraven returns to New York City after Spider-Man has regained his humanity, to hunt Spidey once more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.denythepain.com
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

Spider-Man 4&5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 4&5   Spider-Man 4&5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:22 pm

This sounds terrifying!

Don't like the man-spider!

The Lizard = Awesome!
Back to top Go down
Jamo

Jamo

Spider-Man 4&5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 4&5   Spider-Man 4&5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:48 am

I can see Matt closing his eyes when Peter turns into the man spider. I dont know if he will be able to watch the move, since he is afraid of spiders. I have a feeling that during that part Matt will have to get more popcorn. That or wait til it comes out on DVD and skip over that part completely. Spiderman affraid
Back to top Go down
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

Spider-Man 4&5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 4&5   Spider-Man 4&5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:51 am

i'll wait for the special no spider edition
Back to top Go down
Jamo

Jamo

Spider-Man 4&5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 4&5   Spider-Man 4&5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:17 am

I will make sure that your copy has nothing but spiders. When you buy the movie you have to purchase a spider as well.
Back to top Go down
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

Spider-Man 4&5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 4&5   Spider-Man 4&5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:20 am

Oh well this movie is doomed to fail! Spiderman
Back to top Go down
Jamo

Jamo

Spider-Man 4&5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 4&5   Spider-Man 4&5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:38 am

As long as Peter Parker does not go emo again, it should be good.
Back to top Go down
Beebaboo

Beebaboo

Spider-Man 4&5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 4&5   Spider-Man 4&5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:05 pm

Jamo wrote:
As long as Peter Parker does not go emo again, it should be good.

Don't forget Saturday Night Fever! Cucumber
Back to top Go down
http://www.new.facehttps://www.facebook.com/Beebaboo?ref=profile
Sponsored content

Spider-Man 4&5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man 4&5   Spider-Man 4&5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spider-Man 4&5
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoB Forum :: Movies :: Movie Discussion-
Jump to: