SoB Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical Something Beautiful forum. Discuss whatever it is that you want to discuss!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tweet Tweet!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

Tweet Tweet! Empty
PostSubject: Tweet Tweet!   Tweet Tweet! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:34 pm

http://twitter.com/

Go there and sign up for an account. You can tweet from the internet or your phone. When you do sign up look for SoB, and me...

SoB Twitter

Mine isn't themattwolf... it was taken... REALLY?!?!

http://twitter.com/gbddfsharpa

Let us know when you come up with one so we can follow you on your journeys too...
Back to top Go down
FullMetalJustin
Admin
FullMetalJustin

Tweet Tweet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tweet Tweet!   Tweet Tweet! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:55 pm

As I have said before...what is more METAL than tweeting?
Back to top Go down
http://www.denythepain.com
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

Tweet Tweet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tweet Tweet!   Tweet Tweet! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:49 pm

I'm heading to National Studios after work to watch Dale and Justin do some acoustic and vocal recording. So I'll be posting some updates to my twitter page starting around 4pm today so check there to see what the guys are up to!
Back to top Go down
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

Tweet Tweet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tweet Tweet!   Tweet Tweet! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:15 pm

Tomorrow I'm going back to National Studios with Dale and Justin. Ric will be there too. Keep watching the twitter page for updates tomorrow starting around 1:30pm!
Back to top Go down
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

Tweet Tweet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tweet Tweet!   Tweet Tweet! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:12 am

Ok sign up for a twitter account and follow SoB. For details view the first post in this thread. There will be regular updates with behind the scenes stuff, random stuff, show updates, and so on...
Back to top Go down
Abstrakt

Abstrakt

Tweet Tweet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tweet Tweet!   Tweet Tweet! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:08 pm

twitter.com/azzybunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tweet Tweet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tweet Tweet!   Tweet Tweet! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tweet Tweet!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoB Forum :: Random Stuff :: Talk about any random thing you can think of-
Jump to: