SoB Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical Something Beautiful forum. Discuss whatever it is that you want to discuss!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Empty
PostSubject: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen   Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:15 am

Thoughts on this movie coming out?
Back to top Go down
FullMetalJustin
Admin
FullMetalJustin

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen   Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 12:37 pm

I think it is actually coming out!
Back to top Go down
http://www.denythepain.com
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen   Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 1:46 pm

Oh good I was worried...

Now onto a real topic...

Did anyone see the preview during the superbowl? It looks cool but i think that it was too much going on so it was hard to focus on the action.
Back to top Go down
Beebaboo

Beebaboo

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen   Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:12 pm

That preview was fucking awesome! I can't wait for the new movie Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.new.facehttps://www.facebook.com/Beebaboo?ref=profile
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen   Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:00 am

New Trailer

AWESOME! Transformer
Back to top Go down
Jamo

Jamo

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen   Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:44 am

That is going to be a sweet movie. This time I did not almost have a seizure unlike the superbowl trailer.
Back to top Go down
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen   Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:43 am

Has anyone seen it yet? I want to try seeing it tonight. Let me know what you think or what you've heard. Transformer
Back to top Go down
Hush

Hush

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen   Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:02 pm

Transformers is cool and all, but I just couldn't stand the main character in the first movie. His attitude and squeaky voice irritated the shit outta me the whole time. I didn't even warm up to him by the end of the movie. Plus, the dialog was cheezy as shit, and I didn't think the plot was all that great. I mean, come on!! Bumblebee was a camero?? And he changed into a new camero half way through the movie?? So I don't know about the sequel. If I didn't like the first one because if the story, I probably won't like the second one. I did enjoy the special effects, and whatnot. But give me the old animated one with Unicron before the live action any day!!

I'll go see it if I go with a bunch of friends. Otherwise, I'll wait for it to come out on video.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/nikihush
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen   Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:28 am

I saw it last night and I liked it. It would have been much better if they killed off all human actors (except for the butler from Mr. Deeds... I liked him) The movie needed to be all robot chaos the whole time. I also found the idea of robots swearing to be stupid. It just sounds odd to see a car call someone a bee-otch! Transformer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen   Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoB Forum :: Movies :: Movie Discussion-
Jump to: