SoB Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical Something Beautiful forum. Discuss whatever it is that you want to discuss!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ric is an old, horribly out of shape man...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Furious Ric

Furious Ric

Ric is an old, horribly out of shape man... Empty
PostSubject: Ric is an old, horribly out of shape man...   Ric is an old, horribly out of shape man... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 2:33 am

I just got back from the Allstate Arena. It's entirely possible that I'm going to die in my sleep. The show was fucking awesome, but I'll spare you the details because I need something to talk about at the next Bored Meeting.

I, did, however manage to snag the weirdest piece of Metallica memorabilia EVER!

Stay tuned!
Back to top Go down
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Ric is an old, horribly out of shape man...   Ric is an old, horribly out of shape man... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:42 am

I'm curious now...

Joe Ciway was also at that show. 3rd row from the floor.
Back to top Go down
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Ric is an old, horribly out of shape man...   Ric is an old, horribly out of shape man... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:56 am

Are you ever going to update this? The PEOPLE Paul wanna know!
Back to top Go down
Furious Ric

Furious Ric

PostSubject: Re: Ric is an old, horribly out of shape man...   Ric is an old, horribly out of shape man... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:31 pm

The Matt Wolf wrote:
Are you ever going to update this? The PEOPLE Paul wanna know!

They can listen to the next board meeting. I'll see if I can take some pictures to go with the podcast.
Back to top Go down
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Ric is an old, horribly out of shape man...   Ric is an old, horribly out of shape man... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:00 pm

Ric is an old, horribly out of shape man... IMG_3937

A little late, but here's Ric's big black ball
Back to top Go down
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Ric is an old, horribly out of shape man...   Ric is an old, horribly out of shape man... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:36 am

Ric and I went to Metallica on Thursday in Indianapolis... We are both out of shape but look what I got!

Ric is an old, horribly out of shape man... Pics023
Back to top Go down
Abstrakt

Abstrakt

PostSubject: Re: Ric is an old, horribly out of shape man...   Ric is an old, horribly out of shape man... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 12:53 pm

Shiii...

Next time you're in Indy, warn me.

We'll go have a few drinks, and get a lapdance or two.
Back to top Go down
Furious Ric

Furious Ric

PostSubject: Re: Ric is an old, horribly out of shape man...   Ric is an old, horribly out of shape man... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:54 pm

Abstrakt wrote:
Shiii...

I made $40 at the show. I would have gladly spent that on lapdances!
Back to top Go down
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Ric is an old, horribly out of shape man...   Ric is an old, horribly out of shape man... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 3:08 pm

Furious Ric wrote:
Abstrakt wrote:
Shiii...

I made $40 at the show. I would have gladly spent that on lapdances!

If only I had known! I coulda made $40!!!
Back to top Go down
Hush

Hush

PostSubject: Re: Ric is an old, horribly out of shape man...   Ric is an old, horribly out of shape man... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:15 pm

Did you guys know that on Tuesdays and Thursdays, in the bar below the studio, they have "fashion shows", where you can get lap dances from sometimes beautiful chics for as low as $5 per dance?? And they grind up on it, too! This one time, when I was still an assistant, I got one of the girls to come upstairs to the studio, and show her titties to the engineer. I was the bomb diggity that night!!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/nikihush
Abstrakt

Abstrakt

PostSubject: Re: Ric is an old, horribly out of shape man...   Ric is an old, horribly out of shape man... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:15 pm

Just one more reason why I need to move
Back to top Go down
Abstrakt

Abstrakt

PostSubject: Re: Ric is an old, horribly out of shape man...   Ric is an old, horribly out of shape man... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:12 pm

My mom's going later this week. I told her to get a picture of her with her beach ball...

Awesome thing is, she's going in a wheelchair...

See, she had knee surgery a while back, and is just finishing physical therapy, and dosen't wat to damage her knees agian.

She said she was either going in her wheelchair, or on crutches... I voted for wheelchair, because, well, you're bound to get more sympathy and look tons more metal... But then again.. you CAN beat people with crutches...

and as a side note, Matt, how many fuckin cats do you have?! I counted two in that picture.
Back to top Go down
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Ric is an old, horribly out of shape man...   Ric is an old, horribly out of shape man... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 6:06 pm

I have 4 cats. There is a thread on pets here if you wanna see them:

Show Us Your Pets
Back to top Go down
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Ric is an old, horribly out of shape man...   Ric is an old, horribly out of shape man... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 6:08 pm

Also there are some more photos of them mixed in with other random cell pics here:

PhotoBucket
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ric is an old, horribly out of shape man...   Ric is an old, horribly out of shape man... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ric is an old, horribly out of shape man...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoB Forum :: Random Stuff :: Talk about any random thing you can think of-
Jump to: