SoB Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical Something Beautiful forum. Discuss whatever it is that you want to discuss!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ProTools 8 is the SHIZNIT

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
IAMB_JOHNNY

IAMB_JOHNNY

ProTools 8 is the SHIZNIT Empty
PostSubject: ProTools 8 is the SHIZNIT   ProTools 8 is the SHIZNIT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:57 am

Dale I'm fixina to get you outta cakewalk for good!

It's 1am and I should be asleep but I finally had some time to play with protools 8 (M-Powered). It was a 4gb download but for the size of the download they give you a lot! Killer virtual instruments, their own implementation of Melodyne Autotune, New UI, a lot of built in plugins and the best feature in the world... a score editor. I'm not going to go into a lot of detail right now but I will follow up on this post.

In the meantime, check out what I did using only the built in virtual instruments... Daughter of God with VI and MIDI
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/amusicchicago
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ProTools 8 is the SHIZNIT   ProTools 8 is the SHIZNIT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 11:10 pm

That was awesome!

Nice work!
Back to top Go down
SoBDale

SoBDale

PostSubject: Re: ProTools 8 is the SHIZNIT   ProTools 8 is the SHIZNIT I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:02 pm

That was really good!

I love the piano, but not the drum samples...Strings were great too. I'll haveta figure out whether my stuff is upgradeable though. You use Mbox right? I got Digi001, and I don't think they support it anymore. Pretty sure they stopped when the 002 came out.

Worst case, I'll bring piano midi over and use your samples, which would get you album credit...
Back to top Go down
http://www.denythepain.com
IAMB_JOHNNY

IAMB_JOHNNY

PostSubject: Re: ProTools 8 is the SHIZNIT   ProTools 8 is the SHIZNIT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 12:06 am

That works for me. Send me MIDI and I make magic. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/amusicchicago
Crystalman85

PostSubject: Re: ProTools 8 is the SHIZNIT   ProTools 8 is the SHIZNIT I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:00 pm

Nicely done, johnny...that sounded awesome. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ProTools 8 is the SHIZNIT   ProTools 8 is the SHIZNIT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ProTools 8 is the SHIZNIT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoB Forum :: Music :: Music Discussion-
Jump to: