SoB Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical Something Beautiful forum. Discuss whatever it is that you want to discuss!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Worst Albums Ever Recorded In The History Of Music

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SoBDale

SoBDale

Worst Albums Ever Recorded In The History Of Music Empty
PostSubject: Worst Albums Ever Recorded In The History Of Music   Worst Albums Ever Recorded In The History Of Music I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 1:11 pm

So I was tracking through the new Guns n Roses record, Chinese Democracy, to get a feel for all the hype. Gotta admit, some of it was pretty cool and I'm looking forward to hearing more, except that there may be too many piano ballads - though I may have to check... Anyway, it looked for a second that there were like thirty tracks on the record, and confused, I went to the bottom of the page and double clicked a track called "Even Peace Has a Price" and almost threw up! I checked the artist and it turned out to be by a band called Savage who released a record called chinese democracy earlier this year, and from the samples, I would not be surprised if I found THE WORST ALBUM EVER RECORDED IN THE HISTORY OF MUSIC.

http://www.myspace.com/savagerocksyou
Back to top Go down
http://www.denythepain.com
FullMetalJustin
Admin
FullMetalJustin

PostSubject: Re: Worst Albums Ever Recorded In The History Of Music   Worst Albums Ever Recorded In The History Of Music I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 1:33 pm

Congrats to you on finding 'THE WORST ALBUM EVER RECORDED IN THE HISTORY OF MUSIC"! Makes Random Noize sound GOOD!! And they have 5 albums on iTunes!!!!
Back to top Go down
Furious Ric

Furious Ric

PostSubject: Re: Worst Albums Ever Recorded In The History Of Music   Worst Albums Ever Recorded In The History Of Music I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:06 pm

I finally got around to listening to Savage last night.

I would rather have heard the audio from a hidden camera at a Planned Parenthood clinic.
Back to top Go down
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Worst Albums Ever Recorded In The History Of Music   Worst Albums Ever Recorded In The History Of Music I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:13 am

I let Aimee listen to it, and she thought it was a joke. She was amazed with its terribleness!
Back to top Go down
Crystalman85

PostSubject: Re: Worst Albums Ever Recorded In The History Of Music   Worst Albums Ever Recorded In The History Of Music I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 11:33 pm

If you ask me what's the worst albums ever recorded in the history of music, I would say "that's easy...any albums from emo bands and one of those pathetic boy bands." why you ask?...simple, because they suck. those bands are a sick joke. they're a total embarrassment to the music industry. I rather listen to polka instead of listening to the piece of crap albums that they make.
Back to top Go down
FullMetalJustin
Admin
FullMetalJustin

PostSubject: Re: Worst Albums Ever Recorded In The History Of Music   Worst Albums Ever Recorded In The History Of Music I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:38 pm

I found this one the other day. I seriously spent way too long looking at this guys sites. He's on iTunes and he can play the guitar 16 time faster than the beat of the music. Listen to the song 'Vampyra'. What a chorus...vammmmmpyyyyyyyyyyra!! Awfulsome!!!

Roy Stone Myspace

And then there is his personal website

Roy Stone Website

Look at that typography...
Back to top Go down
FullMetalJustin
Admin
FullMetalJustin

PostSubject: Re: Worst Albums Ever Recorded In The History Of Music   Worst Albums Ever Recorded In The History Of Music I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:43 pm

Or how about this one...

Fatal Agenda

Seriously if you are going to wear Corpse paint, you had better sound pretty evil...not gay!!!

Recommended tracks:

Circus Boy B A Freak
Back Off You Mutha Fuck
Back to top Go down
Crystalman85

PostSubject: Re: Worst Albums Ever Recorded In The History Of Music   Worst Albums Ever Recorded In The History Of Music I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:01 pm

FullMetalJustin wrote:
Or how about this one...

Fatal Agenda

Seriously if you are going to wear Corpse paint, you had better sound pretty evil...not gay!!!

Recommended tracks:

Circus Boy B A Freak
Back Off You Mutha Fuck

These guys look like kiss, king diamond, and a black metal band all rolled into one. it's a shame that their music isn't as menacing as they look. they look and sound like a kiss wannabe.
Back to top Go down
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Worst Albums Ever Recorded In The History Of Music   Worst Albums Ever Recorded In The History Of Music I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:02 am

Man Roy stone is terrible. If he makes that much money on his gigs like his booking page says... he should be able to make a good sounding CD. That even makes "Gud Enuf?" sound like a masterpiece!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst Albums Ever Recorded In The History Of Music   Worst Albums Ever Recorded In The History Of Music I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worst Albums Ever Recorded In The History Of Music
Page 1 of 1