SoB Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical Something Beautiful forum. Discuss whatever it is that you want to discuss!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ozzy is coming...to a bookstore in Skokie?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Furious Ric

Furious Ric

Ozzy is coming...to a bookstore in Skokie? Empty
PostSubject: Ozzy is coming...to a bookstore in Skokie?   Ozzy is coming...to a bookstore in Skokie? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:17 pm

Yeah, apparently Ozzy is going to be signing copies of his new autobiography "I Am Ozzy" at the Barnes and Noble in Skokie on Saturday. I just checked their website and the signing is at 1, but they're handing out wristbands on a first come first serve basis starting when the store opens at 9.
Back to top Go down
Crystalman85

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy is coming...to a bookstore in Skokie?   Ozzy is coming...to a bookstore in Skokie? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:14 pm

I remember my dad was saying something about that a few weeks ago. it's interesting that ozzy osbourne has released an autobiography and is doing a book signing at a barnes and nobel. I can imagine a long line of metal fans at that book signing.
Back to top Go down
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy is coming...to a bookstore in Skokie?   Ozzy is coming...to a bookstore in Skokie? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:46 pm

I'll be there bright and early!

Might even bring the podcast mic and do a TheMattWolf Presents... Standing in line with Ric.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy is coming...to a bookstore in Skokie?   Ozzy is coming...to a bookstore in Skokie? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ozzy is coming...to a bookstore in Skokie?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoB Forum :: Random Stuff :: Talk about any random thing you can think of-
Jump to: