SoB Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical Something Beautiful forum. Discuss whatever it is that you want to discuss!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whats worse...?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FullMetalJustin
Admin
FullMetalJustin

Whats worse...? Empty
PostSubject: Whats worse...?   Whats worse...? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:25 pm

'

Or

Back to top Go down
http://www.denythepain.com
Crystalman85

Whats worse...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats worse...?   Whats worse...? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:10 pm

Wow!...those bands are terrible. honestly I don't know who's worst. the first band's music sounds like a mix between an anime theme song and unearth added with some douche bags who tries to be metal and melodic at the same time. the second band sounds like a cross between rammstein and bauhaus. the lead singer of that band sounds like bob dylan's retarded nephew.
Back to top Go down
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

Whats worse...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats worse...?   Whats worse...? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:22 pm

I agree that those are the two worst things I have ever seen and heard in my life. I think even Ric would have a hard time expressing his hate for those two videos.

If I had to be locked in a room listening to one of those songs I think I would pick the first. At least it has some "high points" musically (I feel dirty), but the second song never goes anywhere but down.

Now if you were to watch the videos muted I would watch the second video over and over. Put any good song over it and you might have yourself a cool video. Its not that terrible of a video in comparison... its just the song that ruins it more.

I hope everyone involved in those videos slips on the ice over a semifrozen pond and the ice cracks beneath them.
Back to top Go down
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

Whats worse...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats worse...?   Whats worse...? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:14 pm

Meatshield actually got thru the first video, but by the time he got to the chorus of the second video he made me turn it off. Looks like the second one is worse sadly... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Crystalman85

Whats worse...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats worse...?   Whats worse...? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:34 pm

The Matt Wolf wrote:
Meatshield actually got thru the first video, but by the time he got to the chorus of the second video he made me turn it off. Looks like the second one is worse sadly... Suspect

I'm guessing that meatshield was starting to have a conniption when he was watching the second music video.

Last edited by Crystalman85 on Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

Whats worse...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats worse...?   Whats worse...? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:46 pm

It was hilarious to see his anger and reaction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Whats worse...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats worse...?   Whats worse...? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats worse...?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoB Forum :: Music :: Music Discussion-
Jump to: