SoB Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical Something Beautiful forum. Discuss whatever it is that you want to discuss!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Korg processors

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystalman85

Korg processors Empty
PostSubject: Korg processors   Korg processors I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:30 am

it's true that korg makes multi-effects processors for guitar and bass under the name toneworks. I own a korg ax3000b for about 2 years and 3 months and I'm definitely satisfied with it. it has a large variety of effects, amp and cab models at an affordable price. I use it when I record music and when I play live with the bands I play in. the size of the ax3000b is a little smaller than the boss gt-6b and the sound quality is phenomenal.

Here's the korg ax3000b. http://www.korg.com/Product.aspx?pd=242

And here's the guitar version of the ax3000b. the korg ax3000g. http://www.korg.com/Product.aspx?pd=235

I can easily tell from the sound samples and the reviews I've read on various music websites that the korg ax3000g is an awesome guitar multi-effects processor. like the korg ax3000b, the korg ax3000g has a large variety of effects, amp and cab models. if you like what you hear from the korg processors, you can purchase them at either sam ash or sweet water. I definitely recommend korg processors to anyone who wants to try something new.
Back to top Go down
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

Korg processors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korg processors   Korg processors I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:33 am

That guitar one does look sweet.

Ive never owned a Korg product except for a tuner. I'm more of a zoom guy too. Although mu only amp right now is the Roland MicroCube. It has great tone for such a tiny amp. It also has a bunch of effects and amp modeling.
Back to top Go down
Crystalman85

Korg processors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korg processors   Korg processors I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:04 pm

That's cool. the roland microcube amps does sound pretty cool for a small amp. they made a bass version of those amps too. they're not too shabby. surprisingly those amps can handle low b strings. I once had a zoom pedal. it was a zoom b2.u1. it was not too shabby, but I was disappointed with a few minor drawbacks. I do give it credit for it's distortion channels, amp and cab models. I'm guessing that the zoom b2.1u is more suitable for beginners. their guitar processors on the other hand has some interesting sounds, but I'm definitely amazed by the sound quality of korg processors. both their guitar and bass processor.

Anyways, korg processors has good sound quality. I've own the korg ax3000b for about 2 years and it sounds awesome. it goes to show that a company that make good synthesizers makes phenomenal multi-effects processors. I figure I should share korg processors on this website. as I've mention before, I recommend korg processors to anyone who wants to try something new.

Last edited by Crystalman85 on Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:52 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Crystalman85

Korg processors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korg processors   Korg processors I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 3:45 am

Another multi-effects processor from korg that sounds phenomenal is the pandora series. the korg pandora px5d is design for both guitar and bass. like the ax series, the px5d has amazing sound quality.

http://www.korg.com/Product.aspx?pd=290
Back to top Go down
Crystalman85

Korg processors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korg processors   Korg processors I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 6:18 pm

Anymore comments on korg processors?
Back to top Go down
Crystalman85

Korg processors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korg processors   Korg processors I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:17 am

I was informed that the korg ax series is being discontinued. it's kind of a bummer because I always thought the ax series sounded awesome. but the pandora series is still around. I've heard sound samples and seen video demonstrations of the korg pandora px5d. sounded pretty cool. seems pretty useful for home recording.

Recently, I've been thinking of purchasing a zoom b2.1u. I'm willing to give zoom another try.
Back to top Go down
Crystalman85

Korg processors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korg processors   Korg processors I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:50 pm

I've recently bought a zoom b2.1u and it sounds awesome. it's got some pretty cool sounds. there's no minor drawbacks and no defections what so ever. the one I had before was defected which is why I ended up returning it and settle for a korg processor. and now that I bought it again, everything is all good. the zoom b2.1u is pretty suitable for both amateur and advanced bass players.
Back to top Go down
Crystalman85

Korg processors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korg processors   Korg processors I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:25 pm

Even though the ax series form korg "toneworks" has been discontinued, they are still awesome sounding multi-effects processors. and now the only thing available from korg "toneworks" now is the pandora series.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Korg processors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korg processors   Korg processors I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Korg processors
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoB Forum :: Music :: Music Discussion-
Jump to: