SoB Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical Something Beautiful forum. Discuss whatever it is that you want to discuss!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Holiday Swag~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Abstrakt

Abstrakt

Holiday Swag~ Empty
PostSubject: Holiday Swag~   Holiday Swag~ I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 1:16 pm

So, with the holidays here, I wanna know two things~

What you got, and what you still want.

I'll start.

I got money to fix my car

and I want A NEW SOB ALBUM (get on it boys <3)

next~
Back to top Go down
Crystalman85

Holiday Swag~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holiday Swag~   Holiday Swag~ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 3:52 am

Hmm...I wonder if something beautiful is planning on making a third album. if so, that would be awesome.

Anyways, I got super mario bros. wii for the nindeno wii. awesome game. also I got capcom classic collection vol.2 for playstation 2. the one thing I want to get is a rocktron uptopia b100 bass multi-effects processor. I've been curious about this multi-effects processor so I'm planning on purchasing one.
Back to top Go down
Hush

Hush

Holiday Swag~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holiday Swag~   Holiday Swag~ I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 5:49 pm

I got a collection of various hot chocolates, and a copy of Up that only plays halfway through the movie. I never got my SSL quad compressor, or my Blue Bottle microphone. It's ok, those things are expensive. I really wanted to get electric drums for my husband, but that didn't happen, either. And yes, I would also like to see SoB put out another album. santa rendeer
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/nikihush
Sponsored content

Holiday Swag~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holiday Swag~   Holiday Swag~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holiday Swag~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoB Forum :: Random Stuff :: Talk about any random thing you can think of-
Jump to: