SoB Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical Something Beautiful forum. Discuss whatever it is that you want to discuss!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shameless Pimping

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abstrakt

Abstrakt

Shameless Pimping Empty
PostSubject: Shameless Pimping   Shameless Pimping I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 2:56 pm

So, my friend Josh and I have started a webcomic, and, well, Fuck it, I'ma pimp that shit.

intervention.jetsu.org

so yeah

Shameless Pimping InterventionBanner2

When a normal high school kid gains superpowers from a dying wolf spirit, what else CAN he do, but feed his superhero fandom? So what if the girl he likes is a villian... and Who cares if his dad's plush rabbit is trying to take over the world...He's got the universe to save... well.. maybe not the universe... Maybe just his town.. But still. In a world where crimefighters are just crafty with gadgets, why not have some fun?

Filled with Comedy, Tons of action, a bit of romance, (oh yeah, don't forget the daily music refrences) Intervention has a little something for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Abstrakt

Abstrakt

Shameless Pimping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shameless Pimping   Shameless Pimping I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 1:49 am

It's Tuesday~ That means we have officially started uploading comic goodness~

CHECK IT OUT BITCHES
Back to top Go down
Abstrakt

Abstrakt

Shameless Pimping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shameless Pimping   Shameless Pimping I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 2:06 pm

Once again, it's Tuesday~ And, we changed our upload scheduele to Tuesday and Thursday for comics, Sunday for random goodness.

CHECK IT YO!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shameless Pimping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shameless Pimping   Shameless Pimping I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shameless Pimping
Page 1 of 1