SoB Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical Something Beautiful forum. Discuss whatever it is that you want to discuss!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NiteCap Friday Sept 25th

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

NiteCap Friday Sept 25th Empty
PostSubject: NiteCap Friday Sept 25th   NiteCap Friday Sept 25th I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:40 pm

Something Beautiful will be playing this Friday at NiteCap with Mungus at 9:00pm.

Hope you can make it!
Back to top Go down
Hush

Hush

NiteCap Friday Sept 25th Empty
PostSubject: Re: NiteCap Friday Sept 25th   NiteCap Friday Sept 25th I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:09 pm

I will actually be at this one!! I don't care how little sleep I get this week, I'll be there!! I can afford the seven bucks at the door for once, and all my sessions fell on Monday thru Thursday this week. Finally, Hush is going out!!! About fucking time!!!!

You know, being an adult sucks ass. Work becomes a priority, blah. And work takes up way too much of your time. You suddenly have to pay for boring adult things, like bills and mortgage, not fun adult things, like bedroom devices. But it's okay this week, because I'm going out on Friday!! And I think I'll have a few much needed and well deserved beers!!! My rappers have really been pissing me off lately.

I fact, if anyone going to the show wants to buy me a drink, you have my permission! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/nikihush

NiteCap Friday Sept 25th
Page 1 of 1