SoB Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical Something Beautiful forum. Discuss whatever it is that you want to discuss!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Support act for Metallica's fall tour announced...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Furious Ric

Furious Ric

Support act for Metallica's fall tour announced... Empty
PostSubject: Support act for Metallica's fall tour announced...   Support act for Metallica's fall tour announced... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:35 am

Saw this on Blabbermouth...

Richmond, Virginia metallers LAMB OF GOD will be the main support act on the fall leg of METALLICA's North American tour, starting on September 14 in Nashville and running through the end of November. According to LAMB OF GOD drummer Chris Adler, "We will be doing a considerable amount of headline shows throughout this tour as well." He added, "This will be our final U.S. tour of 2009."

Kind of wish Machine Head was on this tour again, but Lamb of God are a good choice. I didn't get to see this pairing since it was on the West Coast last year, but it should be a cool show.
Back to top Go down
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Support act for Metallica's fall tour announced...   Support act for Metallica's fall tour announced... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:51 am

This is the one that doesn't come through Chicago right? They will play Indiana though?
Back to top Go down
Furious Ric

Furious Ric

PostSubject: Re: Support act for Metallica's fall tour announced...   Support act for Metallica's fall tour announced... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:48 pm

The Matt Wolf wrote:
This is the one that doesn't come through Chicago right? They will play Indiana though?

Yeah, the three closest shows to Chicago are Indianapolis (the one I'm going to), Grand Rapids, and Cincinnati. Also, today they just announced that the opening act on the tour is Gojira.

Headbang
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Support act for Metallica's fall tour announced...   Support act for Metallica's fall tour announced... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Support act for Metallica's fall tour announced...
Page 1 of 1