SoB Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical Something Beautiful forum. Discuss whatever it is that you want to discuss!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

clowns of horror, So has any one else seen these flicks?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
specialed

clowns of horror, So has any one else seen these flicks? Empty
PostSubject: clowns of horror, So has any one else seen these flicks?   clowns of horror, So has any one else seen these flicks? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:50 pm

So over the years there have been some really good horror movies based off clowns. Killer Klowns ,IT, and funhouse. but some ones flew below radar. First Fear of Clowns 1 and 2. the second one is hard to find because it hasnt been distriputed yet but fear of clowns one is out both are subpar the acting is the best part because its so bad. Imagine if instead of a board meeting the crew did a movie about a clown killing people. No paul Stanley tho, (sorry Ric) but blood and boobs made it good same forumula would apply to the second one.

S.i.c.k. and Mr. Jingels these too movies are connected,by way of same clown and story and there both just as shitty but again blood and boobs made it watchable. i would say stick with mr jinggels because just the special efx alone make the movie funny.

And last.
clown house, i always draw a blank with this one because it was made like 20 years ago, and its out of print. Victor Silva the guy that brought such classics as jeepers creepers,made this film and melosted a 12 year old actor in clownhouse, so to avoid the movie from becoming infamous they pulled it. Anyway theres no blood or gore or boobs, but it sticks to the Halloween type horror where its protaganist in the backround. Plus the clowns just look fucking creepy

Paul
Back to top Go down
Hush

Hush

PostSubject: Re: clowns of horror, So has any one else seen these flicks?   clowns of horror, So has any one else seen these flicks? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:03 pm

I'll have to check those out. I love Killer Clowns from Outer Space, and clowns creep me out in general. Sounds like a good time!!!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/nikihush
FullMetalJustin
Admin
FullMetalJustin

PostSubject: Re: clowns of horror, So has any one else seen these flicks?   clowns of horror, So has any one else seen these flicks? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:35 am

Killer Klowns from Outer Space is a classic!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.denythepain.com
specialed

PostSubject: Re: clowns of horror, So has any one else seen these flicks?   clowns of horror, So has any one else seen these flicks? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:06 pm

i ve heard they are making a sequel , but the only thing holding it back is a plot lol The Joker Paul
Back to top Go down
Hush

Hush

PostSubject: Re: clowns of horror, So has any one else seen these flicks?   clowns of horror, So has any one else seen these flicks? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:39 pm

Okay a sequel might be hokey, but a remake would kick ass!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Crystalman85

PostSubject: Re: clowns of horror, So has any one else seen these flicks?   clowns of horror, So has any one else seen these flicks? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:19 am

I remember that movie killer klowns from outer space. it was a bizarre movie. I also remember the soundtrack to this movie. they have this one song that kinda sounds like a rock version if that circus song.
Back to top Go down
Hush

Hush

PostSubject: Re: clowns of horror, So has any one else seen these flicks?   clowns of horror, So has any one else seen these flicks? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:53 pm

I have Killer Klowns on DVD if you want to borrow it. Or, maybe we can set up a movie night!!! Everyone can come! We'll drink cheap beers, eat cotton candy, and watch Killer Klowns. What fun that would be!!
Back to top Go down
kabom

PostSubject: Re: clowns of horror, So has any one else seen these flicks?   clowns of horror, So has any one else seen these flicks? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:15 pm

Anyone else here have favorite kung-fu movies that you enjoy watching, feel free to share it on this thread.
Back to top Go down
kabom

PostSubject: Re: clowns of horror, So has any one else seen these flicks?   clowns of horror, So has any one else seen these flicks? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:18 pm

Okay a sequel might be hokey, but a remake would kick ass!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: clowns of horror, So has any one else seen these flicks?   clowns of horror, So has any one else seen these flicks? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

clowns of horror, So has any one else seen these flicks?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoB Forum :: Movies :: Movie Discussion-
Jump to: