SoB Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical Something Beautiful forum. Discuss whatever it is that you want to discuss!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cookie monster's new career

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crystalman85

Cookie monster's new career Empty
PostSubject: Cookie monster's new career   Cookie monster's new career I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:39 pm

what's cookie monster been up to lately?...well, he's persuing a career in metal! Headbang

He also does covers of cannibal corpse

Last edited by Crystalman85 on Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Crystalman85

PostSubject: Re: Cookie monster's new career   Cookie monster's new career I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:20 pm

I almost forgot to mention that hes plays guitar as well. and he can thrash like a pro.

Back to top Go down
Crystalman85

PostSubject: Re: Cookie monster's new career   Cookie monster's new career I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:23 pm

Yep...he's making metal music for the hungry youth...Cookie Cookie Cookie! Headbang
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cookie monster's new career   Cookie monster's new career I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cookie monster's new career
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoB Forum :: Music :: Music Discussion-
Jump to: