SoB Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical Something Beautiful forum. Discuss whatever it is that you want to discuss!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ted Nugent

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

Ted Nugent Empty
PostSubject: Ted Nugent   Ted Nugent I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:09 pm

Article Link

Rocker Ted Nugent has penned another guest column for the Waco Tribune-Herald. An excerpt follows below.

"Observe how the Obama media machine and soulless liberal media jumped on Rush Limbaugh's comments that he 'wanted Obama to fail.'

"Anyone with a half a brain knows Rush wants only this: for America to succeed and for anti-American policies to fail.

"To leave no doubt where I, your humble Motor City guitarslinger, stands, let me report without ambiguity, that I get down on bended knee daily and pray to God that he does what he can to ensure President Obama fails.

"To repeat: I pray for President Obama to fail.

"Like Rush, I wouldn't want Obama to fail if his agenda weren't built on feeding the gluttonous, unaccountable Fedzilla beast, so clearly the enemy of the free market, of real jobs and proven economic growth.

"Since that is Obama's agenda, however, those of us who believe in a limited federal government and the wondrous wealth-and-job-creating free market should hope, pray and work to ensure Obama's anti-free market policies fall flat on their face."

Read the entire column at Waco Tribune-Herald.
Back to top Go down
Furious Ric

Furious Ric

Ted Nugent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ted Nugent   Ted Nugent I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:21 pm

He can say whatever he wants, but I think he's a douche and there are barely a handful of songs of his that I like. "Uncle Ted" can suck my dick.
Back to top Go down

Ted Nugent
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoB Forum :: Music :: Music Discussion-
Jump to: