SoB Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical Something Beautiful forum. Discuss whatever it is that you want to discuss!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Briggs & Stratton Battle of the Bands

Go down 
+2
Furious Ric
FullMetalJustin
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
FullMetalJustin
Admin
FullMetalJustin

Briggs & Stratton Battle of the Bands Empty
PostSubject: Briggs & Stratton Battle of the Bands   Briggs & Stratton Battle of the Bands I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:24 am

Click the link and cast a vote (or 10...apparently you can vote 10 times a day per email address) for us.

Briggs & Stratton Battle of the Bands Milwaukee
Back to top Go down
http://www.denythepain.com
Furious Ric

Furious Ric

PostSubject: Re: Briggs & Stratton Battle of the Bands   Briggs & Stratton Battle of the Bands I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:01 pm

Alright, you guys are in 185th place. The band in first has something like 12,000 votes. I voted 20 times. You can vote 10 times per e-mail address, and a total of 20 times per IP address. So I can vote 20 times from home using my Gmail accounts, and then vote 20 more times from work.

I'm sure Matt can figure out some way to get around the IP address thing. I'm technologically retarded.
Back to top Go down
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Briggs & Stratton Battle of the Bands   Briggs & Stratton Battle of the Bands I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 8:29 am

Vote from your home PC, work PC, iPhone, family members PC...
Back to top Go down
Furious Ric

Furious Ric

PostSubject: Re: Briggs & Stratton Battle of the Bands   Briggs & Stratton Battle of the Bands I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 9:31 am

The guys have moved up to 126th place. That's 79 spots in less than a day. Keep voting!
Back to top Go down
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Briggs & Stratton Battle of the Bands   Briggs & Stratton Battle of the Bands I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 10:40 am

I did my 20 from my PC. Getting my work phone to vote more
Back to top Go down
Furious Ric

Furious Ric

PostSubject: Re: Briggs & Stratton Battle of the Bands   Briggs & Stratton Battle of the Bands I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:08 am

Up to 111th. I started voting today and the guys were in 119th place. 20 votes later and they were in 111th. Keep voting people. Once the band gets up there then more people will click on them and hopefully vote. Plus, I finally listened to the band that's currently in first, and let me tell you this...they're no Iron Cross.
Back to top Go down
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Briggs & Stratton Battle of the Bands   Briggs & Stratton Battle of the Bands I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:51 am

After my votes they are at 107!
Back to top Go down
Beebaboo

Beebaboo

PostSubject: Re: Briggs & Stratton Battle of the Bands   Briggs & Stratton Battle of the Bands I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:14 pm

I cast my daily 10!
Back to top Go down
http://www.new.facehttps://www.facebook.com/Beebaboo?ref=profile
Furious Ric

Furious Ric

PostSubject: Re: Briggs & Stratton Battle of the Bands   Briggs & Stratton Battle of the Bands I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 4:06 pm

Beebaboo wrote:
I cast my daily 10!

So get another e-mail address and cast ten more. I've cast 40 votes today. The guys are up to 95th place. Like I said, when they get up there and more folks see them I'm sure they'll get a ton of votes. It's our job to get them up there though.
Back to top Go down
The Dominant Jean

The Dominant Jean

PostSubject: Re: Briggs & Stratton Battle of the Bands   Briggs & Stratton Battle of the Bands I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:19 pm

20 votes in today. 91st!
Back to top Go down
Furious Ric

Furious Ric

PostSubject: Re: Briggs & Stratton Battle of the Bands   Briggs & Stratton Battle of the Bands I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:45 am

40 more votes from me and now they're up to 84th. Come on, tell your friends to vote. We can totally do this...PEOPLE!
Back to top Go down
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Briggs & Stratton Battle of the Bands   Briggs & Stratton Battle of the Bands I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:51 pm

Woohoo 83rdth! lol!

Come on keep it going!
Back to top Go down
Furious Ric

Furious Ric

PostSubject: Re: Briggs & Stratton Battle of the Bands   Briggs & Stratton Battle of the Bands I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 9:33 am

40 more votes and now they're in 80th. I was reading through the rules of the contest, and basically we have until the start of May to get them into the top ten. Then the top ten bands have to send in a CD and a group of judges pick the top three. The top three go up on the site to get voted on. We need to make this happen...PEOPLE! Have you actually listened to the band that's in first place at the moment? FUCKING GARBAGE!

Ahem...PEOPLE!
Back to top Go down
The Dominant Jean

The Dominant Jean

PostSubject: Re: Briggs & Stratton Battle of the Bands   Briggs & Stratton Battle of the Bands I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 1:18 pm

78th...I'll be able to cast more than 20 votes once I get back to work
Back to top Go down
FullMetalJustin
Admin
FullMetalJustin

PostSubject: Re: Briggs & Stratton Battle of the Bands   Briggs & Stratton Battle of the Bands I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:15 pm

Thats 60 votes from me today. Now we are in 71st!!
Back to top Go down
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Briggs & Stratton Battle of the Bands   Briggs & Stratton Battle of the Bands I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:24 pm

60 votes for me too!
Back to top Go down
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Briggs & Stratton Battle of the Bands   Briggs & Stratton Battle of the Bands I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 7:20 am

You were at 72nd place this morning, but now back to 71sterth Metal Banana
Back to top Go down
The Dominant Jean

The Dominant Jean

PostSubject: Re: Briggs & Stratton Battle of the Bands   Briggs & Stratton Battle of the Bands I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 1:18 pm

67th! Metal Banana Cucumber Pepper Butt
Back to top Go down
FullMetalJustin
Admin
FullMetalJustin

PostSubject: Re: Briggs & Stratton Battle of the Bands   Briggs & Stratton Battle of the Bands I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 2:17 pm

Did another 60 today. Now we are in 65th.
Back to top Go down
FullMetalJustin
Admin
FullMetalJustin

PostSubject: Re: Briggs & Stratton Battle of the Bands   Briggs & Stratton Battle of the Bands I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 2:24 pm

Furious Ric wrote:
Plus, I finally listened to the band that's currently in first, and let me tell you this...they're no Iron Cross.

Man, I couldn't listen to more than a minute of that song. The best part is right after he "sings" Runaway. Because there is total silence.
Back to top Go down
Furious Ric

Furious Ric

PostSubject: Re: Briggs & Stratton Battle of the Bands   Briggs & Stratton Battle of the Bands I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 7:35 pm

FullMetalJustin wrote:
Furious Ric wrote:
Plus, I finally listened to the band that's currently in first, and let me tell you this...they're no Iron Cross.

Man, I couldn't listen to more than a minute of that song. The best part is right after he "sings" Runaway. Because there is total silence.

The only thing I can think of is that they're either computer geniuses and came up with some computer program to vote for them constantly...or they're all Mormons and have like 35 people in their families voting.
Back to top Go down
Furious Ric

Furious Ric

PostSubject: Re: Briggs & Stratton Battle of the Bands   Briggs & Stratton Battle of the Bands I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 7:36 pm

FullMetalJustin wrote:
Did another 60 today. Now we are in 65th.

I tried to vote from my iPhone, but the damn site won't come up. Were you able to vote from your iPhone J?
Back to top Go down
FullMetalJustin
Admin
FullMetalJustin

PostSubject: Re: Briggs & Stratton Battle of the Bands   Briggs & Stratton Battle of the Bands I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 7:46 pm

No, I couldn't do it on the iPhone (it can't access Flash). So I did it from home , the library and my mother-in-laws house.
Back to top Go down
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Briggs & Stratton Battle of the Bands   Briggs & Stratton Battle of the Bands I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 8:06 pm

Same on my work phone! Bah!
Back to top Go down
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Briggs & Stratton Battle of the Bands   Briggs & Stratton Battle of the Bands I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:37 am

62!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Briggs & Stratton Battle of the Bands   Briggs & Stratton Battle of the Bands I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next