SoB Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical Something Beautiful forum. Discuss whatever it is that you want to discuss!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greatest show ever!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Furious Ric

Furious Ric

Greatest show ever! Empty
PostSubject: Greatest show ever!   Greatest show ever! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 4:00 am

I just got home from the Soilwork/Darkane show in Milwaukee. I'm sure I'll regret going to the show later in the day when I'm trying to function on no sleep. The show was good. Soilwork kicked ass and brought out some real gems...unfortunately they didn't play "Steelbath Suicide." Darkane was really good, but whoever was doing sound at The Rave should be fucking fired. Anyway, here's why it was the greatest show ever.

Basically, Justin and I might end up in a music video. One of the opening bands was called Warbringer. They were apparently filming a video for one of their songs, and they invited everyone to come up on stage and stage dive and shit. Well, Justin and I saw what was possibly the greatest stage dive EVER! Then we saw the guy attempt to get into the pit. I don't want to ruin it too much because it's definitely something we need to talk about on the podcast.

It's not even three in the morning and I've already been in two states today, and in another couple of hours I'll be in a third state.

Ric no function well sleep without.
Back to top Go down
The Matt Wolf
The Matt Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Greatest show ever!   Greatest show ever! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 7:49 pm

I look forward to hearing the story in 4-6 weeks... HEHE
Back to top Go down
Furious Ric

Furious Ric

PostSubject: Re: Greatest show ever!   Greatest show ever! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 8:36 pm

The Matt Wolf wrote:
I look forward to hearing the story in 4-6 weeks... HEHE

Don't tease the people like that. Sure, we may talk about it during a podcast we record six weeks from now, but the rest of the board won't be able to hear it until Labor Day.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greatest show ever!   Greatest show ever! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greatest show ever!
Page 1 of 1